• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Vs Ryuunosuke (5-2-0)

Projectiles/Physical Blows are gonna be useless against Ryuunosuke. What's stopping Ryuunosuke from closing the distance instantly and punching San once b4 sans can do anything.

Projectiles/Physical Blows are gonna be useless against Ryuunosuke.
Why.
What's stopping Ryuunosuke from closing the distance instantly and punching San once b4 sans can do anything.
Show me feats of Ryuunosuke hitting someone who can perfectly avoid attacks from people who know where he'll be standing in the future, or someone with instinctive reaction.
And if Ryuunosuke manages do die once, it's over for sans.
Why? this wouldn't be the first time he's dealt with people that come back to life.

Please do read his profile. Ryuunosuke exists 2 seconds ahead in the future meaning he sees what sans aswell as his fate 2 seconds ahead of time. this literally gives him time to intercept sans/catch sans offguard or straight up dodge everything with ANPR/Acrobatics. He also views the world in slow motion with his perception hax so every movement of sans that he can already see 2 seconds ahead of time will be slowed in the currents lol....

Show me feats of Ryuunosuke hitting someone who can perfectly avoid attacks from people who know where he'll be standing in the future, or someone with instinctive reaction.
He can fight against Shide and Haine at the same time. Haine has the same ability as Ryuunosuke (to see the 2 seconds future), and she telepathically relays every future movement of Ryuunosuke to Shide giving him time to counter and attack Ryuunosuke. This Shide guy can extend his limbs 10s of meters, Has like 300+ years of combat skill, Immortal with near infinite stamina, use an ability that reflects the force of your attacks back at you in real time which Ryuunosuke dodges at close range (i.e, if you point a gun at him and fire it, the same thing will be projected in person and give the same effect) and more, these efforts were useless against Ryuunosuke as he literally predicts accurately what Haine sees in the future accurately to dodge Shide's stuff effortlessly while his own body is breaking apart (organs failing, bones breaking) and even temporarily defeated him b4 the timeline got reset. If that's all sans can do then Ryuunosuke or even his vessel shinpei has like 10+ feats against future sights.....
Why? this wouldn't be the first time he's dealt with people that come back to life.
again read the profile of Ryuunosuke, If he manages to die, it'll activate his right eye which releases 2-A destruction + EE and ressurects him into another 2-A timeline where sans wouldn't exist. Sans at that point would be long dead. If sans doesn't have suaity type 3 then its ggs aka existing in infinite timelines inline with how shinpei's eye works

What will sans do unironically..... Ryuunosuke sees everything he does and views him in snail pace, and getting close to Sans and grazing him will be the easiest task. Ryuunosuke's weakness is exerting too much stamina which won't be a problem here.

So he dodges all the attacks and then Sans uses his special attack which makes it an incon lol

Incon FRA
I doubt that'll happen b4 Ryuunosuke closes the distance and one taps. This is assuming Ryuunosuke is gonna refuse to get hits in and focus on dodging which is unrealistic because these attacks don't cover that much range for it to be undodgeable lol. I don't see how that's a conclusion

Sans would dodge it, eventually they both dodge until Sans uses his Special Attack and its an Incon
Prove to me sans can dodge attacks from someone who has seen his future movements.....
Aswell as, Ryuunosuke has the ability to see his attacks hitting his opponents from the future, unless sans can dodge an attack like that, he won't be doing so

Prove to me sans can dodge attacks from someone who has seen his future movements.....

Literally Frisk lmao

And I've already explained why killing Ryuunosuke would mean a win for Ryuunosuke. If that special attack does that then ggs to Sans
This is his Special Attack,
omjhwWF.png

Was going to come in and say exactly that. Frisk (or Chara, depending on interpretation), has had multiple tries against Sans. Naturally, that would also mean Chara would know in advance the moves Sans is going to make. Sans is still able to fight and kill Chara multiple times before Chara is able to kill Sans once.

How evil is Ryuunosuke?
  • Clairvoyance (Is capable of sensing Frisk's LOVE and EXP at the end of any Neutral Route)
LOVE is a person's Level of Violence and EXP is basically how much people someone has killed. Sans only kicks out his strongest attack against Chara because Chara is unashamedly, purely, and completely evil. If anything, Sans might just use Social Influencing on Ryuunosuke.

LOVE is a person's Level of Violence and EXP is basically how much people someone has killed. Sans only kicks out his strongest attack against Chara because Chara is unashamedly, purely, and completely evil. If anything, Sans might just use Social Influencing on Ryuunosuke.
Correct, if Ryuu is a good person Sans would probably just be friends with him lol. Thanks for reminding me why I love this Skeleton.

Even if Ryuunosuke has killed like, one or two people, as long as he doesn't fit the parameters of Genocide Route Frisk, he should be fine.

Unless Ryuunosuke is able to resist Social Influencing or something, he's getting pacified. Mind you, I personally think that Sans decided to kill Chara here because Sans has knowledge of LOAD, RESET, and SAVE, so he knows that death isn't the end for Chara. He most likely did it to frustrate Chara (And The Player) enough where they quit the Genocide Route.

Also, since Standard Battle Assumptions. Sans has his Extraordinary Genius and Time Stop

Literally Frisk lmao
Um sir, I don't see precognition of any sort. It seems like they die and use tgeir memories of the future to redo shi, which shinpei has but is objectively better lol.
This is his Special Attack,
omjhwWF.png
Was going to come in and say exactly that. Frisk (or Chara, depending on interpretation), has had multiple tries against Sans. Naturally, that would also mean Chara would know in advance the moves Sans is going to make. Sans is still able to fight and kill Chara multiple times before Chara is able to kill Sans once.

How evil is Ryuunosuke?

Idk, those he sees as enemies like the shadows, he dispatched them and murdered the whole family.... Almost killed a 'good haine' despite her good personality being the embodiment of a literal child but he's not necessarily evil. If that's all this does, He has shinpei by his side which he could use objective mode to see through sans Social Influcencing which i am willing to argue, but if this ens up being a wincon i believe ryuunosuke one hitting sans by crossing the distance b4 he does anything is a more suitable wincon.... The dude can also amp his speed to blitz tiers if yall pull any weird dodging stuff

Sans decided to kill Chara here because
Actually, he basically mercy killed them so they could RESET. Remember what he says?
  • "If we are really friends, you wont come back."
Um sir, I don't see precognition of any sort. It seems like they die and use tgeir memories of the future to redo shi, which shinpei has but is objectively better lol.
Frisk knew what Sans was gonna do, where he would dodge to yet he was able to canonically kill them over 10 times + @Catbowtie said.
Idk, those he sees as enemies like the shadows, he dispatched them and murdered the whole family.... Almost killed a 'good haine' despite her good personality being the embodiment of a literal child but he's not necessarily evil.
If he is not pure evil or genocided like a race Sans would probably allow him. Sans is also not tricking him, he is genuinly a good person who's also really lazy which is why he would rather be chill

I am voting Incon FRA.

Even if Ryuunosuke has killed like, one or two people, as long as he doesn't fit the parameters of Genocide Route Frisk, he should be fine
He isn't evil in general but has comit countless murders against the evil, kinda like a vigilante. I doubt this will affect Ryuunosuke with Shinpei by his side. Shinpei can deduct lies and stuff with his Objective Mode, so potent he can deduct stuff from Shide who has been manipulating his mother Haine for over 300+ years aswell as manipulating the whole island of Hitogashima which has over 100 ppl for 300+ years aswell

Actually, he basically mercy killed them so they could RESET. Remember what he says?
  • "If we are really friends, you wont come back."
Gotcha

He isn't evil in general but has comit countless murders against the evil, kinda like a vigilante. I doubt this will affect Ryuunosuke with Shinpei by his side. Shinpei can deduct lies and stuff with his Objective Mode, so potent he can deduct stuff from Shide who has been manipulating his mother Haine for over 300+ years aswell as manipulating the whole island of Hitogashima which has over 100 ppl for 300+ years aswell
What. So...just Neutral Route Frisk? But better? Like what Shion is saying, Sans isn't lying to Shinpei.

Voting Sans for being able to Social Influence Shinpei.

"See through"? Sans knows that Ryuunosuke is a good guy, so he'd just genuinely use Social Influencing on him.

Also Sans just dodges lol.
Again I've already stated Ryuunosuke can foresee his attacks from 2 seconds into the future hitting his opponent. This isn't anything to do with just pure speed bruh we're talking about time stuff which sans doesn't have a chance against.... He also sees opponents faster than him in slow motion due to being a shadow (ie, the guy sees 1 second of action as 5 seconds so his reaction will mean jack since he's ginna be snail pace in ryuunosuke's perception) if frisk is using what he gains from the future to use against sans after dying then that's meaningless as the same was tried on Haine (The same person who has the ability as Ryuunosuke). He has to be doing allat in real current time.

Frisk knew what Sans was gonna do, where he would dodge to yet he was able to canonically kill them over 10 times + @Catbowtie said.
You mean after reseting countless times? My guy if firsk has to reset to gert that information then this isn't comparable to someone who's doing that mid battle,i don't see any form of precognition that sans dodges real time attacks from someone who sees the future in combat. That is so incomparable

If he is not pure evil or genocided like a race Sans would probably allow him. Sans is also not tricking him, he is genuinly a good person who's also really lazy which is why he would rather be chill

I am voting Incon FRA.
I still believe Ryuunosuke will be unaffected due to Shinpei being the mvp with Objective Mode telepathically speaking to him nid battle but I'll count your vote

You mean after reseting countless times? My guy if firsk has to reset to gert that information then this isn't comparable to someone who's doing that mid battle,i don't see any form of precognition that sans dodges real time attacks from someone who sees the future in combat. That is so incomparable
"Seeing the future and knowing the future is incomparable"

Hmmm

Also,

This Inconclusive comes from the Combat-Applicable Breaking the Fourth Wall?

Sans can talk while he is doing this. He can just use Social Influencing at this stage as well.
While it is a wincon. I believe it's kinda unrealistic to be incon. Sans is not gonna start with using social influencing for like 7/10 percent of the chances these guys fight. He usually starts with cqc stuff or his notable hax, as suh i believe Ryuunosuke jist closes the distance first and slaps Sans to death as that's the more objective case, I vote for Ryuunosuke

Sans is not gonna start with using social influencing for like 7/10 percent of the chances these guys fight. He usually starts with cqc stuff or his notable hax, as suh i believe Ryuunosuke jist closes the distance first and slaps Sans to death as that's the more objective case, I vote for Ryuunosuke
You are wrong though. Like you keep telling people read the profiles but you didnt read Sans's lmao.

"Weaknesses: Standard Monster weaknesses: He tends to be rather lazy and won't fight unless it's absolutely necessary. Whether by choice or due to an actual weakness, Sans is unable to attack during a time stop; he can only set up attacks that will start moving once time resumes."

"Seeing the future and knowing the future is incomparable"

Hmmm
That's not what i said. Sans doesn't dodge attacks mid-combat from those who actively see the future as they fight. Rather he dodges attacks from those who know the future from a fight he won in a timeline and was redo'd due to reset via unknown means, they're two different scenarios. If sans was to dodge Ryuunosuke's attacks, he'd need to have Resistance to Fate Hax as ryuunosuke literally sees his attacks hitting Sans from the future and can change how he approaches whenever.

He tends to be rather lazy and won't fight unless it's absolutely necessary.
Again this is pointless, Ryuunosuke's gonna see 2 seconds of that dialogue and close the distance and paste him immediately b4 sans even opens his mouth lmao...... That weakness makes this matchup worse as Sans won't have time to do anything.

Back