• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Robloxian

Hyper Anon said:
Well, The Robloxian can hit him. With lazers. Sans is faster. But The Robloxian can hit him. And kill him with one hit. Not to mention The Robloxian doesn't really revolve around hand to hand combat. The Bones shouldn't really do much. The Telekenises can hold him back but it shouldn't be that much. The Gaster Blaster Spam? That might be able to reduce his health down to yellow or maybe orange, but 1 lazer is all it takes. And we are using I guess all the gear/The Gear that the robloxian usually uses.
Not really, the Robloxian is not the nimble type, so he's not likely to dodge Sans' attacks. The Robloxian is very likely to blitzed to death before he could even react, so he likely won't even be able to aim at Sans.

Said attacks bypass conventional durability, they will be doing a lot.

Talonmask said:
Hyper Anon said:
Well, The Robloxian can hit him. With lazers. Sans is faster. But The Robloxian can hit him. And kill him with one hit. Not to mention The Robloxian doesn't really revolve around hand to hand combat. The Bones shouldn't really do much. The Telekenises can hold him back but it shouldn't be that much. The Gaster Blaster Spam? That might be able to reduce his health down to yellow or maybe orange, but 1 lazer is all it takes. And we are using I guess all the gear/The Gear that the robloxian usually uses.
Not really, the Robloxian is not the nimble type, so he's not likely to dodge Sans' attacks. The Robloxian is very likely to blitzed to death before he could even react, so he likely won't even be able to aim at Sans.
Said attacks bypass conventional durability, they will be doing a lot.
Yeah, I have to admit The Robloxian can't really dodge. But The Robloxian usually doesn't need to aim. I'm not really sure about The KR, The Robloxian has shown resistance to certain health draining attacks.

Hyper Anon said:
Yeah, I have to admit The Robloxian can't really dodge. But The Robloxian usually doesn't need to aim. I'm not really sure about The KR, The Robloxian has shown resistance to certain health draining attacks.
It's not a health draining attack, it's an innate effect of Sans' attacks that turn the opponent's sins against them, more of an equivalent to poison while not being poison.

Talonmask said:
Hyper Anon said:
It's not a health draining attack, it's an innate effect of Sans' attacks that turn the opponent's sins against them, more of an equivalent to poison while not being poison.
True but The Robloxian can heal from certain things. So that might help him keep up.

True but The Robloxian can heal from certain things. So that might help him keep up.

Certain things such as? "Might" doesn't really hold much weight in a debate, as it expresses a possibility, not a certainty.

It has potions that heal it to full health, regen coils that heal most of its health, an orb which heals it and makes it faster for a time, etc

Xmark12 said:
It has potions that heal it to full health, regen coils that heal most of its health, an orb which heals it and makes it faster for a time, etc
Chara had access to healing items during their fight with Sans, so it doesn't make much a difference here, especially with the fact that the Robloxian is blitzed and haxed to death.

Thing is, the Robloxian has an infinite inventory. It could just spam healing items, and since there's prep, it would fill their inventory with a stupid amount of healing items.

Xmark12 said:
Thing is, the Robloxian has an infinite inventory. It could just spam healing items, and since there's prep, it would fill their inventory with a stupid amount of healing items.
And? Are you not getting that he's being blitzed and haxed to death either way?

I'd just like to add that the Roblox healing items might not be enough to recover from soul damage. Most undertale healing items seem to work by being in some part magical, soul food if you will. The only exception I can really recall would be the bandaid, last dream and save points, the last two being pretty easily explained away by determination,

It's been stated many times in undertale that monsters are not very corporeal, so it would make sense if the bandaids that they make and use are in some way designed to mend on a magical level and not just physical.

One of the roadblocks in alphys research into determination was that monster bodies are not made of enough physical matter to contain large amounts of determination and so they tend to melt and fuse with other monsters if they try to hold too much.

This is actually close in my opinion, both can easily kill each other within 3 seconds if given the chance. The Robloxian can hit Sans and Sans dies in 1 hit, if Sans will give him time.

This was back when the page for lego boi was really new and it gets replied to after his page was removed (requested by me) in a revision thread. Likewise, this should be closed for obvious reasons.

Back