• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Sans so much as touches Rick, he dies. But the latter has killed universes full of people before, so I'm pretty sure he explodes if Sans gets a single hit in.

All in All, I give it to Rick via this being a speed equal match and whomever hits first wins. Rick is more likely to go in for the killing shot first than Sans by virtue of not being lazy af.

Sir Ovens said:
If Sans so much as touches Rick, he dies. But the latter has killed universes full of people before, so I'm pretty sure he explodes if Sans gets a single hit in.

All in All, I give it to Rick via this being a speed equal match and whomever hits first wins. Rick is more likely to go in for the killing shot first than Sans by virtue of not being lazy af.
1. We assume sans is bloodlusted because if he wasn't he wouldn't fight at all.

2. KARMA doesn't care about how many you've killed. It's just a soul poison.

Ah, then inconclusive for the whole 'this being a speed equal match and whomever hits first wins'.

Sans also always starts the fight with his strongest attack, which is a danmaku full of soul destroying attacks, which means her could very well destroy Rick's soul before Rick can do anything.

Rick has Danmaku shields. Not even kidding. Just watch the last episode of season 3.

Will bring up some more Rick points if I have the time later.

Sir Ovens said:
Rick has Danmaku shields. Not even kidding. Just watch the last episode of season 3.

Will bring up some more Rick points if I have the time later.
I've seen it. Those don't protect the soul though.

If that's the case, then Sans wins. Rick wouldn't believe that souls exist, so he wouldn't be able to defend against Astral attacks. Especially not 10 gaster blasters at once.

Rick does not believe that souls do not exist because he was never able to find any in his universe. In Undertale souls are so obvious that everybody knows about them.

But im pretty sure Rick would be able to do this one. The guy carries around enough Gadgets to already by Nigh-Invulnerable. So, my Vote on Rick for reasons above.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Sans also always starts the fight with his strongest attack, which is a danmaku full of soul destroying attacks, which means her could very well destroy Rick's soul before Rick can do anything.
I'm not sure if that's his strongest attack, but yeah, Sans immeditley goes for the kill. Sans for reasons above.

Heilergott said:
Rick does not believe that souls do not exist because he was never able to find any in his universe. In Undertale souls are so obvious that everybody knows about them.
But im pretty sure Rick would be able to do this one. The guy carries around enough Gadgets to already by Nigh-Invulnerable. So, my Vote on Rick for reasons above.
There are no reasons above and no if a character has shown to not have knowledge of something than verse equalization doesn't automatically mean they'll have knowledge of that thing.

One thing that I don't like in Rick fights is when people say:"Rick is smart, so he would be able to build something to deal with [insert ability he has never faced]"

I don't mean he wins because he is smart. I mean he wins because he runs around with a mass of weaponry and gadgets that is, at least to me, mindboggling. He has a immortalitygun that just regrows him out of whatever he shoots it at. A freezeray. lasergun. A gadget that was able to freeze time for 6 months and he is able to do this with the press of a button, if what the wiki states is true.

So no, I don't think he wins because he's smart. Sans is plenty smart too. But Rick is crazy overprepared for everything an Infinite Multiverse is able to throw at him. Sans has not yet shown to be able to manipulate time so just has no defense against a timestop. At least hat's my opninion.

Do Sans' attacks one-shot Rick, because there are plenty of times that Rick has been caught off guard and been harmed. However, he retaliates almost immediately, with sometimes fatal results.

Sir Ovens said:
Do Sans' attacks one-shot Rick, because there are plenty of times that Rick has been caught off guard and been harmed. However, he retaliates almost immediately, with sometimes fatal results.
Sans is wall level and his attacks negate durability so I'd say yes.

Great, then I remain as inconclusive. Sans would get demolished by any one of Rick's gadgets, but Rick wouldn't know of Sans' dura negating nature, so he gets one shot too.

Classic 'Whomever shoots first, wins' which I have said above, is hard to ascertain with speed equalized.

Back