• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How exactly does Naruto's yang manipulation and sealing work? And what would he start with in character?

Just throwing this out their before anyone uses it as an argument. KR doesn't work based on karma or kill count. So saying Naruto is pure of heart so Sans can't win or saying Sans would win beacuse Naruto killed people (I don't know if he did, I don't watch the show) is not an arguement. I've seen this misconception come up a lot and I just wanted to get that out of the way.

The Wright Way said:
How exactly does Naruto's yang manipulation and sealing work? And what would he start with in character?
His Yang Manipulation... Well I don't know exactly what it does but it isn't some ultimate game changer. His Sealing is (iirc) using the 8 Tails to spray Ink that can seal but I could be wrong.

To let you know, Naruto has killed people in his movies but for canon wise he has only help kill Momoshiki by empowering the Rasengan so Baruto could kill him will it.

Note I'm not using this as an argument or anything I'm simply answering The Wright Way's questions sice he hasn't watched the series

I don't know too much about Naruto, but it seems that without any resistance to Soul Manipulation Sans would likely be able to use that to take down Naruto. Plus, Sans is far faster than Naruto, so for now, my vote is on Sans.

@Tenebricite

Their is currently a thread going on about Naruto getting Resistance to Soul Manipulation but it's not that big of a resistance.

Isn't Sans speed unkown? Anyway it doesn't matter since speed is Equalized.

No, pretty sure it's with Tailed Beast Bomb and other Ranged Chakra Attacks.

Okay then. in that case I think I'll go with Sans as he'll be throwing soul destroying attacks from multiple directions at once while keeping Naruto and his clones anchored to the ground with blue mode.

naruto throws clones out, if they have souls naru just outlast by throwing clone after clone. if not sans teletrasports naruto away and kills him pretty easly

Back