• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Mewtwo

Don't mention it, and imo, I feel this is going nowhere real quick, I asked Azzy for his opinion on this, waiting for a response.

I don't think it would really, besides, at this point, I'm too tired to even finish talking, I'm typing this with my eyes closed listening to megalovania

Great. Now I want to hear megalo for the fifth time today. And I was already tempted for Spider Dance

The real cal howard said:
KR files state that it's about how many killed, iirc. Esp. seeing how that's the whole point of the game: to not kill and don't be killed.
Then yea, KR on Mewtwo would be high, but most likely not as high as Chara's. I would think it would still do quite a bit.

Speed equalization does make things weird, but I don't think it completely tanks Sans' chance. Sans' profile says his range improves with teleportation, but to an unknown degree. So, if I'm interpreting that right, we don't know how far he could go. It could very well be enough to avoid a Mewtwo nuke.

Yea, as of now, I'm still on the fence. Haha, I'm no help (And also really slow on replies *cries*).

Don't worry. You are helping by simply responding. Does this mean you're voting inconclusive until further notice? Btw, This is my last response on this thread for a while as I said I'd stay out of this for a while with Penguin.

The real cal howard said:
Don't worry. You are helping by simply responding. Does this mean you're voting inconclusive until further notice? Btw, This is my last response on this thread for a while as I said I'd stay out of this for a while with Penguin.
Yup, exactly. Inconclusive until further notice. Thank you for helping me ease into this, by the way. I really appreciate it.

Don't know why there's two versions of this topic.

I'll just copy and paste my statement from the other thread.

"Mewtwo wins with Psychic, as it is a move that doesn't require bullet aim and therefore won't be dodged, plus, it could just disable blue mode.

The win's for Mewtwo."

Sans can only evade Psychic if he stays out of Mewtwo's sight, which he's obviously not going to do, and as stated above Blue Mode won't be a problem because of Disable, allowing Mewtwo the ability to fly freely and just kill Sans with AoE.

This isn't a situation Sans can win, Mewtwo can use Protect/Light Screen against Blasters, and fly over bones.

While it's fine that you can wait for someone to give input, you can't close a thread from discussion because of that. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Uhh.

While I'm aware that Undertale is under revision (I believe), their speeds are not at all similar, Composite Mewtwo is at most Sub-rel while the current speed for Sans is rel+, unequalized results in a blitz and is entirely pointless.

It's fine equalized for now.

I'm mostly on the fence with this, but leaning slightly towards Sans, because he could hold Mewtwo with his telekinesis and hold a Gaster blast on him, but I guess mewtwo could teleport so . . .also, Sans is able to send out a lot more attacks all at once than Mewtwo can

Mewtwo also knows abilites like Reflect, Barrier, Protect, Subsitute, etc that would in my opinion turn the tides.

Im not sure if Mewtwo can be given this, or if it will help here but will abilities like Transmutation help against Sans?

I mean Sabrina was able to turn Brock, Misty, her mom and pokemon into literal dolls by just merely looking at them

I wonder how good Mewtwo's would be since hes clearly a better and more powerful psychic than Sabrina is

WDGasterBlaster said:
I'm pretty sure transmutation is a Sabrina only thing, I've never seen anyone else do it.
Well if she performs it with pure psychic abilties then theres no reason we cant say Mewtwo can do it either.

Well if she performs it with pure psychic abilties then theres no reason we cant say Mewtwo can do it either.

Except Mewtwo never demonstrated the ability, you can't just assume that because it has superior psychic ability means it automatically has the same talents, that would be like saying a telepath automatically has telekinesis because its stronger than a telekinesis user.

Talonmask said:
Except Mewtwo never demonstrated the ability, you can't just assume that because it has superior psychic ability means it automatically has the same talents, that would be like saying a telepath automatically has telekinesis because its stronger than a telekinesis user.
Would turning Ash to stone imply he could? And yes but look at who we're comparing. Sabrina was able to do it through pure psychic training that she started ever since she was a little girl. Mewtwo has more knowldge, experience and power being put into his psychic abilities. If a human can use it after developing their mind to do so, shouldnt Mewtwo, someone who even outshined Alakazam in a psychic battle, be able to do so too?

While it is possible, I don't think he could, its like how while moltres is a more powerful fire type than charizard, charizard can learn moves like blast burn and fire blast that moltres can't.

I'd give this one to Mewtwo, all his attacks are at range and many of them are aoe. Even if Sans immobilizes him Mewtwo will still be able to attack/teleport and KR takes its time to kill. In short Mewtwo has more options at his disposal and a high enough intelligence to make use of them against an opponent like Sans.

WDGasterBlaster said:
While it is possible, I don't think he could, its like how while moltres is a more powerful fire type than charizard, charizard can learn moves like blast burn and fire blast that moltres can't.
Good point, but we also have to consider that Blast Burn is a final evolutionary only move for the 3 starters of every region and fire blast is a TM move, meaning even Charizard cant naturally learn it

the type of Transmuation Sabrina did however is by pure psychic abilities alone that she developed through mental training. If Mewtwo's mind is more developed, more powerful and more intelligent then sabrina's why shouldnt he be able to use the hax himself? Especially when he did turn Ash to stone so that implies transmutation is somewhere on the line.

Sorry, I forgot about blast burn and Ho-oh and Delphos can learn fire blast by level, and it doesn't say on charizard page so I assumed, but that's beside the point, there's more examples like fire fang, and Ash got turned to stone by mewtwo AND MEW when he got in between there attacks, so he didnt do it alone and there are no other examples of him doing this alone, so i think its safe to say he can't do it on his own, and it was actually mew turning him to stone with some other move we dont know of.

Back