• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Giratina

The fact that Giratina is borderline a concept makes it kinda hard for Sans to be able to deal with him. Alongside teleportation and such, I'm giving it to Giratina.

It was specifically banished to the distortion world for its violence, however, how far it went in terms of violence is an unknown.

Only time Giratina has explicitly killed is in the manga. Any kills it made in the primary canon, ignoring the lore which is an unknown, is completely unintentional and vaguely implied at best.

even if giratina had killed many people/creatures, his durability and stamina are so beyond sans' that the skeleton would tire out long before he has made any significant damage to the pokemon. So, yeah, pretty much giratina wins handily.

Yes.

PaChi2 said:
even if giratina had killed many people/creatures, his durability and stamina are so beyond sans' that the skeleton would tire out long before he has made any significant damage to the pokemon. So, yeah, pretty much giratina wins handily.
Sans's attacks ignore durability though, and effect much stronger entities.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Sans's attacks ignore durability though, and effect much stronger entities.
Okay, the durability thing was a mistake, I just thought that Giratina could last longer, so I addressed his durability, when it didnt matter. Nevertheless, his stamina should be enough since Sans gets tired extremely quickly and is fighting a nigh-limitless (pretty much like Chara) stamina. Giratina has the AP to put him down in one strike... so...

He's >>>>> Sans in every way, and can simply AoE Sans into oblivion

Most of Sans' opponents are. Chara >>>>> Giratina

Has Giratina actually killed in the manga? I can't remember a single death, unless I'm misremembering HGSS shenanigans.

So, as giratina shouldn't be affected by KR enough to kill him (as the kill count of it isnt relevant) Sans doesnt have a way to put him down?

Just because people assume he died, it doesn't mean he did. In fact, Diamond even stated that he came to the Distortion World because he already felt its presence before (once when the two bodyguards were taken and once at Mt. Coronet I believe), and he didn't say anything about his death. Occam's Razor would be applied to this case and given the facts we know, there is nothing to indicate his death other than quick suppositions of other characters (Regigigas even left for a different reason as we find out later on).

Back