• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Professional Prankster" Sans VS "Hokage Candidate" Danzō

• Starting Distance: 20m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed

Sans: 5 (@Undylan, @TheKillerYT, @LeoEpicGamer8910, @jojo123, @FantaRin_The_First)
Danzō: 2 (@TheMonkeMan, @theultimate5105)
Inconclusive:

b39a9a083f8fa626f2e370f919ed947a.png
92a3e5c02b4c9f3088882465412a758a.png

Last edited:
Forgot what Danzo starts with since its been a long time I've seen Naruto. Could he do anything to win here?

Last edited:
So resurrections don't really help here as much as Danzo would like them to. Sans fought and killed flowey multiple times to a point Flowey was forced to reset multiple times before he could beat sans, even with prior knowledge from his prior deaths.

So resurrections don't really help here as much as Danzo would like them to. Sans fought and killed flowey multiple times to a point Flowey was forced to reset multiple times before he could beat sans, even with prior knowledge from his prior deaths.
Danzō can use Koto though.

Koto? I am sorry I never watched naruto or whatever anime it is
That's fine.

Basically, Koto is an illusion that allows the user to enter the mind of their opponent and manipulate them by giving them false experiences, making it seem as if they are doing things of their own free will.

This would allow a wincon of Danzō by way of mindhax.

Yeah no. He is gonna use the mind hax after a few deaths unless he is a complete idiot
Considering that the fight takes place within Undertale, Danzō was going to spawn repeatedly in the same location, and still has a speed disadvantage against Sans' attacks and soul effects.

Considering that the fight takes place within Undertale, Danzō was going to spawn repeatedly in the same location, and still has a speed disadvantage against Sans' attacks and soul effects.
Still he can just use the mind hax right when he spawns and it will effect sans, How would sans even know he is gonna come back?

Can he comeback from soul destruction?
Hard to say. That's probably only a question that Kishimoto himself could answer for certain.

But If I were writing this battle out as a fanfiction, I'd say maybe? Izanagi works by "rewriting reality", or "turning fantasy into reality". However you want to interpret that.

You know what's funny? Sans will possibly be able to sense Danzo as soon as he comes back to life sense he can literally sense how murderous someone is, as shown by his wildly different reactions to whatever level Frisk happens to be, so he might unironically kill Danzo, sense him coming back to life somewhere around him from his bloodlust and then soul nuke him again.

Back