• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Something else to mention for Danzo's state of mind is that he would literally rather die than give up Shisui's eye, and yet felt that he was too important a figure to not become Hokage. He used Koto prior to the Sasuke fight but, if he's getting dabbed on too much, and Sans gives him an opening he will attempt to use it.
Not a vote for Danzo, or even a claim that Koto would even work at all mechanically, just an argument for how Danzo would act in character.

He has to anyway but sans is a extraordinary genius who has fought with someone who always came back. Sans will just keep spawn killing him after his 2nd death
Danzo only needs to think twice in a timespan of 10 minutes it is extremely unlikely that he will not use it after losing several eyes

Danzo only needs to think twice in a timespan of 10 minutes it is extremely unlikely that he will not use it after losing several eyes
I don't know shit about Danzo if he has those 10 minute thingy its a stomp anyway but since the other guy is arguing its just coming back then sans wins.

well, give me when you can, because everything sugests that it works the way we see it work, aka activates it for a time, dies, than the sharingan is gone
here and here
straight up it has always worked. It has never worked based on the user dying or Sasuke could have just kept killing Danzo and he would have run out within seconds. Obito also shows this where after dying to Konan his Izanagi is still active

I still have no idea where you came up with this headcanon even the profile disagrees with it

here and here
straight up it has always worked.
yeah, i agreed that it was time based, but still with what it is shown, if he dies the eye closes as we see everytime he dies and comes back

It has never worked based on the user dying or Sasuke could have just kept killing Danzo and he would have run out within seconds. Obito also shows this where after dying to Konan his Izanagi is still active
as if sasuke was able to do something like this
scan for the obito part, but danzo's izanagi is incomplete

I still have no idea where you came up with this headcanon even the profile disagrees with it
it is not a headcanon since i didn't make it up, we see it happen, it is even on the profile

yeah, i agreed that it was time based, but still with what it is shown, if he dies the eye closes as we see everytime he dies and comes back
Except in that exact scan someone who saw the fight stated that it will last exactly 4 more minutes IF Sasuke directly fights up close
as if sasuke was able to do something like this scan for the obito part, but danzo's izanagi is incomplete
He literally killed him casually
It’s straight up not incomplete, it has Hashirama cells
Here obviously
it is not a headcanon since i didn't make it up, we see it happen, it is even on the profile
It is nowhere on the profile. You do not see it happen you see him dying around the same time his eye is about to close anyways
What is on the profiles implies nothing about Izanagi instantly failing after being used once

I'm voting danzo, even with the set distance of 20 meters even if danzo takes a minute per 5 meters to make that distance to one shot sans he's barely burning out 4 eyes at the most

I didnt see anything but I believe you, where does he do it thought based?
Itachi is saying that it effected him when he was an Edo
It is basically thought based
as unlike other Sharingan genjutsu direct eye contact is unneeded (proven by Danzo doing it through his bandages at the Kage summit)

Itachi is saying that it effected him when he was an Edo
It is basically thought based
as unlike other Sharingan genjutsu direct eye contact is unneeded (proven by Danzo doing it through his bandages at the Kage summit)
What? That statement gives no proof

My brain is either melting or you make no sense
Your brain is definitely melting
you stated that you trusted someone else’s opinion and wanted scans for what I said
now you seem to want scans for what they said
I’m not going send You dozens of scans so you can fully understand the context

Your brain is definitely melting
you stated that you trusted someone else’s opinion and wanted scans for what I said
now you seem to want scans for what they said
I’m not going send You dozens of scans so you can fully understand the context
Probably. I still vote sans bandage stuff make more sense

Back