• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

0-0-1 Sans vs Commander Shepard (Top 15 strongest Non-Smurfs)

Well I guess under SBA it'd be his strongest class so Adept then, remind me what does Sans do in fights again?
Sans begins with this SUPER HEAVY Danmaku, and all his attacks are bascially with a poison that corrupts your SOUL which drains your HP real, real fast (hence why he has dura neg, because that inflicts 1 damage per frame regardless of how high your DEF stat is), which kills you in like 5 seconds if you cannot properly dodge his attacks.

His TK is also Class 10 (9 Tons), which is higher than Shepard's of 7 Tons (iirc).

Shepard's LS is also Class 10 iirc and he can also use TK thanks to throw. Shepard will likely open with either Singularity, which is basically a mini black hole or Warp which can rip apart a target at the molecular level and iirc both are done with a hand gesture

I mean both open with raising their hands, singularity and warp are instant ggs there. This looks like a typical incon to me tbh

Back