• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Combined Human

Status
Not open for further replies.
DerpCity said:
Flowey having no soul is a plot point, though. Thats why he's the sadistic prick that he is and can't understand why you're so nice to him if you choose not to kill him at the end of the Omega Flowey fight. Hell, its on the Flowey page under his classification that he's a "Soulless being imbued with Determination" and on the Flowey page on the Undertale Wiki, it has a quote from Dr. Alphys, who made him what he is, where she says "I wonder... What happens when something without a SOUL gains the will to live?"
Here is Flowey's warning about Sans. I'll quote it in case you don't want to listen to the video. "DON'T. Let his (Papyrus's) brother. Find out ANYTHING about you. He'll... well... Let's just say... He caused me more than my fair share of resets. Stay away from that guy." The way Flowey words that implies that Sans killed him and caused him to reset, and that this happened multiple times.

I'm not sure where you're going with your willpower point. Willpower is never mentioned in Undertale, nor have I seen any real humans resist soul abuse through sheer willpower.

I said "so he really would only need one bone to destroy each and every one of Combined Human's souls", meaning one bone to kill all of his souls, not one bone per soul. If they're separate entities taking up the same space, then he destroys them all in one hit by hitting him at all, or if they're spread throughout his body he envelopes Combined Human with a laser from a Gaster Blaster and destroys them all. If it is considered one really tough soul, we don't know how tough the soul is. Combined Human doesn't have Resistance to Soul Manipulation on his profile, either, so the point on Souls is even more nullified.
The difference between CH and Flowey is that CH is guiltless, and KR won't do much. Flowey is not guiltless, and thus, KR does severe damage to it. Also, Sans one shots 100 billion souls, if I ever heard a more ludicrous statement, it would be that a toddler can one shot Superman.

Gaster Blasters aren't a "Sans wank win" button. They can be aimdodged.

("Hmm, there's a giant skull pointed at me. My knowledge of video games and firearms tells me that's a weapon. I'll move out of the way". Not: "Derpa derpa derpa herpa derpa.")

Nice wank on the 100 billion for one shot, hope you hade fun wiping your computer screen clean after that.

This is assuming CH has a soul, if not, then they're immune to Soul resistance and guiltless so KR does nothing. Without KR or soulhax, Sans simply lacks the AP to harm CH. With KR, Sans has a decent chance of winning. Without KR, not so much.

I'm not arguing about KR, I never mentioned it. A Wall level character would one hit a billion of anything with Human level durability with an AOE attack that hits them all. Sans's Gaster Blasters would hit them all with a full on collision due to being bigger than him and that the beam, like his bones, passes through souls and physical objects.

I didn't mean to imply that he couldn't aim dodge Gaster Blasters, mind you, but it seems silly to assume he'd avoid all of them. Sans uses them incredibly frequently, just not as much as he uses his bone attacks. Also, I'm not sure what firearms look like a skull.

I'm failing to see why CH wouldn't have a soul, by the way. Verse Equalization normally dictates that humans have souls unless there is a reason for them not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back