• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans VS Cirno: Chilled to the Bone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Base Cirno is used

Fight takes place in the Judgement Hall

Both start 10 meters part from each other

Speed is equalized

Fight ends in Death, K.O, or Incap

Sans is Bloodlusted

"do you wanna have a bad time?":0

"I'm the strongest!":3 (OnsokunoSonic, Zephyr_, Pixy)

Inconclusive:0

217deb74ba67556d50f54293279b39dd.png
44-442862_fanart-cirno-touhou.jpg

Last edited:
Sans attk have dura neg so it will instantly kill cirno if she got hit but that will just make her instantly regen with her type 8 immortality. His blue soul mode, teleportation and TK will probably give her a hard time.

On the other hand Cirno can just freeze sans danmaku and make his bones attack him, she also have better danmaku and can dodge his red soul attacks easily because she's a touhou character.

So cirno wincon is just to freeze him or hit him with her danmaku, sans wincon is to KO her with his tk which he will use until he realize that he cant kill cirno. I'm gonna vote Incon for now.

Excuse me Why you put 1 HP Skeleton against The fairy that can even freeze Master Spark ?
I mean she's not Freeze the whole master spark but Her Freeze is strong enough even Marisa's spell card and Many Master Spark Spell card can't piece trough it
And Sans more problem is Range except His soul hax is equal or further than tens of meters

I vote Cirno for now due to 90 percent of state Cirno take it
and only Sans's win way is soul hax which depend Where they're start if Cirno on the ground when match start Sans still has a a chance by soul hax but he has to use it immediately Cuz cirno gonna don't think and fly away and keep spamming her bullet
But if she floating since match doesn't start Cirno'll take it

Sans does have Soul Manipulation but you can see it in the game that it doesn't insta kill. Not to mention Cirno is more than likely dodged any of Sans's Danmaku attack due to her being a Touhou character, then boom, Absolute Zero. Voting Cirno.

Sans does have Soul Manipulation but you can see it in the game that it doesn't insta kill. Not to mention Cirno is more than likely dodged any of Sans's Danmaku attack due to her being a Touhou character, then boom, Absolute Zero. Voting Cirno.
That's just the soul resistance stuff in undertale that they take soul damage as physical damage but cirno doesn't resist it and we cant just assume cirno have 99hp. He still have his tk and blue soul gravity manip which will make it harder for cirno to dodge . If its more likely for her to just freeze him first then i will change my vote to cirno then.

In the end, Cirno just need to dodge Sans's first attack and Danmaku spam Sans, which Sans doesn't have the skill or the energy to dodge 30+ bullets coming to his way.

This seems like a stomp for Cirno. Sans has no way to erase the concept of cold and ice which means Cirno will keep resurrecting after she dies, not to mention that she can easily dodge Sans’ danmaku since it’s just as complex as the other danmaku she dodges.

Hmm, I don't know if fairies are reliant the the very concept that they represent, since we see a couple of fairies gotten weaker because the season changed, if they are reliant to the concepts that they represent, then they shouldn't get weaker when the season changes.

It's not in character for Sans to spam TK untill the end of the match, Cirno will kick his butt before Sans even think of spamming TK. Sans can teleport out, but I've never seen him using that in a match, even if he does use TP in a fight, it's only a matter of time before Sans ran out of stamina. While Cirno will keep regenerating if she got hit, which is unlikely.

It's not in character for Sans to spam TK untill the end of the match, Cirno will kick his butt before Sans even think of spamming TK. Sans can teleport out, but I've never seen him using that in a match, even if he does use TP in a fight, it's only a matter of time before Sans ran out of stamina. While Cirno will keep regenerating if she got hit, which is unlikely.
It's still a possibility he will use it so its not a stomp.

Last edited:
would Bloodlusting Sans make it more fair?

Yeah, I guess but in my opinion it doesn't help much like I said it depend on Cirno is on the ground since match doesn't start or not cuz due to nature of fairy they're always flying when playing or fighting

Yeah, I guess but in my opinion it doesn't help much like I said it depend on Cirno is on the ground since match doesn't start or not cuz due to nature of fairy they're always flying when playing or fighting
i mean being on the ground or not doesn't make much of a difference because of Sans opening with TK soul hax into the ground

i'll add Sans is bloodlusted into the OP

i mean being on the ground or not doesn't make much of a difference because of Sans opening with TK soul hax into the ground

i'll add Sans is bloodlusted into the OP

But you said " Both start 10 meters part from each other "

Bloodlusted Sans will Soul Hax and spam TK right? Cirno will always exist (Can't die) as long as the aspect that she represent still exist, Cirno will coming back, she's gonna ice him, and boom.

I check both stamina Sans has Average
While Cirno has superhuman
If Sans start with Soul Manip that'll help him a bit but I don't think Sans's attack can piece through Cirno's ice freeze her ice freeze is strong enough even Master Spark can't piece through it ( Really surprise how )

Maybe Sans keep using Soul hax and tired out and Cirno beat him up

Still vote for Cirno

Bloodlusted Sans will Soul Hax and spam TK right? Cirno will always exist (Can't die) as long as the aspect that she represent still exist, Cirno will coming back, she's gonna ice him, and boom.
is it possible that Sans kills Cirno enough that she just gets discouraged since thats one of her weaknesses and stops trying? its also very likely that he could knock her out with TK by slamming her into walls since its far higher then her durability

is it possible that Sans kills Cirno enough that she just gets discouraged since thats one of her weaknesses and stops trying? its also very likely that he could knock her out with TK by slamming her into walls since its far higher then her durability

I forget to mention Cirno can tank against Yukari's train explosion and even TK I don't think TK gonna do anything to her due to her freeze will freeze anything that get close to her

Let me check her route in UNL

NVM this is almost stomp sorry to say this now

Cirno fought against Okuu and can tank against Okuu's attack in UNL and Win her that mean Cirno durability is higher than we thought a lot

Spellcard battles don't scale but Sans has 0 wincon here while Cirno can oneshot him easily, and it's gonna be a lot harder to dodge her danmaku than it is to dodge a knife, completely unfair fight

Fairies will (more than likely) keep trolling, even when they're cooked like thousand times since they know they won't die no matter what.

Spellcard battles don't scale but Sans has 0 wincon here while Cirno can oneshot him easily, and it's gonna be a lot harder to dodge her danmaku than it is to dodge a knife, completely unfair fight
ah if thats the case then this can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back