• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs bill cipher, but not a stomp

Well let's see:

• I don't think non-corporeality protects Bill from Soul Manipulation, so Sans can damage him.
  • I recall Bill flipping gravity while talking with Dipper, but this was done in a dream.
  • Bill could stop time and use telekinesis to attack Sans like when he pulled a deer's teeth from its mouth, but I don't know if it is strong enough to damage Sans
Bill best shoot would be pulling Sans' soul out of his body, since most monster's souls can't survive out of its body, but that would require a hand shake, which MIGHT happen if Bill survives for long enough to reach Sans' mercy offer, but I really doubt it.

Voting for Sans for having more useful abilities.

All of bill mindscape feats are dreams, when hes around, peapole passivly fall asleep, the deer was also dreaming, and he can regenarate the mindcaper like they could theyre body, which he himself called a "praticly a ghost"

Bill hasn't shown any good feats of mindhax while 11-A tho.

-He hopped into Stans mind to get a memory. Didn't do much.

-Possessed Ford on numerous occasions, with Ford's consent.

-Sucked Dipper's soul out of his body, with his consent

-Talked to people in their dreams... which isn't gonna do much becuz the dude's awake.

He knocked stan out and could remove memories on a whim, not much isnt really a good term, especialy as the affected is incapacitated

He litiraly passivly makes peapole fall asleep, as he can be only seen in dreams

1. Stan was asleep the whole time before Bill even came close? He wasn't even stealing memories, he just looked at Stan's memories.

2. He did that since it's the only way for 3-Ds to communicate with him. That was during a summoning ritual as well iirc.

And bill puts peapole to sleep, and sans doesent have the ability to fight whitin his own head

Yes, but he Always does that in this form

inconclusive.. Sans doesnt have that much to counter him except for soul manip... and bill can read thoughts so he'll likely know sans attacks

the only thing bill can do is pull his soul out of his body, that is he lives long enough to sans' mercy oiffer. which is ambiguous

Litiraly all of sanses powers are soul manipulation, and bill can incapacitate and **** up his mind

Back