• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
once he realizes what's going on.
he would be dead long before that time comes
but you're not going to be convinced, since this is the exact same as the frieza thread, you weren't convinced and sans won
at this point idk man, just read the profiles. Sans in character goes for instant kill pattern, beerus has no experience fighting undertale patterns and would be killed before he had enough time to drag the fight out

I’ll echo what I said about Sans in a different thread. The only reason sans even went all out on frisk is because he knew if he didn't get them to give up by repeatedly killing them the whole timeline would get destroyed. Here under SBA he will attempt to win the battle but is still in character. Sans is very lazy and won’t use more effort then needed to win and has no idea how strong his opponent is so he might not even start with his strongest attack.

he would be dead long before that time comes
but you're not going to be convinced, since this is the exact same as the frieza thread, you weren't convinced and sans won
at this point idk man, just read the profiles. Sans in character goes for instant kill pattern, beerus has no experience fighting undertale patterns and would be killed before he had enough time to drag the fight out
Beerus has even more wincons than Frieza did. Dude has EE, Attack Ref, Enhanced Senses, etc. There's no way Sans wins this.

I’ll echo what I said about Sans in a different thread. The only reason sans even went all out on frisk is because he knew if he didn't get them to give up by repeatedly killing them the whole timeline would get destroyed. Here under SBA he will attempt to win the battle but is still in character. Sans is very lazy and won’t use more effort then needed to win and has no idea how strong his opponent is so he might not even start with his strongest attack.
the only way sans fight in character is if he's going all out
even if you genocide, kill his brother, kill everyone except a single frog or something, he'll just let you live after insulting you
according to sba, sans being willing to kill means it's just gotta be genocide sans, or no sans at all.

either way, we can look to goku vs beerus for what he does in character
goku went ssj3 and he literally just stood there taking hits nonstop
yeah, not a very good way to start the battle against someone like sans, who would kill beerus as fast as a level 1 frisk
so, yeah
massive L

either way, we can look to goku vs beerus for what he does in character
goku went ssj3 and he literally just stood there taking hits nonstop
yeah, not a very good way to start the battle against someone like sans, who would kill beerus as fast as a level 1 frisk
so, yeah
massive L
Pretty sure someone mentioned that Beerus can read people's intents though

Because he can dodge and reflect it easier? Even weaker characters like Frisk could after all.
which requires frisk to have a full genocide route's worth of experience
sans even accounts for the potentially massive amount of resets that frisk does before being able to beat him
vs Beerus, who has absolutely 0 experience whatsoever
the headcanon here is insane

Did this man say Beerus has no experience
I'm done bruh
This mf is trying so hard to troll me.
Beerus stomps, I'm out.

I'm done bruh
Beerus stomps, I'm out.

@MonkeyOfLife shitstomps both

Monkey-pfp-Ultra-Furious.png

dude why to go all out? What did sans and beerus did to you?

This is legitimately just a huge stomp of epic proportions in Beerus' favor.

The Sans spam is getting old, people.

I'm done bruh
Beerus stomps, I'm out.

Do you want to see pokemonfan actually go all out cause this what he looks like when he's all out

memed-io-output.jpg

Can't Beerus quite literally kill Sans here just by flexing his aura?
Only possible scenario in wich Sans wins here is if he immediately holds Beerus in place with soul tk and directly spawns like a hundred bones directly isnide him to insta kill with a thought like argued in the Garou fight.

Only possible scenario in wich Sans wins here is if he immediately holds Beerus in place with soul tk and directly spawns like a hundred bones directly isnide him to insta kill with a thought like argued in the Garou fight.
the thing is, beerus in character kinda of just, take the hits? if he feels the oponent is weak he might just do what he did against ss3 goku and let himself get hit to see what happens, which in this case well led to him getting killed with his soul destroyed

Yeah but Beerus has high willpower and Enhanced Senses plus Attack Reflection so that won't work as well as you'd think.

are you telling me beerus would do this without prior knowledge?
this is what sans leads with, so
it's not a case of "the only possible scenario", it's a case where it's literally just going to happen regardless
beerus would also just see that sans is clearly incredibly weak, and toy with him, and then instantly die

now you're even bringing in willpower?
what in god's name does that have to do with anything
Sorry was thinking about something else
But yeah Beerus still has his EE and can dodge, if he thinks his soul will actually get hurt which is highly unlikely but y'know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back