• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beerus after getting hit by Sans' discount, non-layered goofy ahh Soul Manip knowing he can clap his ass with EE
EdBvCFsXsAEMbP_

Yeah Beerus doesn't resist soul hax,, he resists EE that needs mid-godly to regen from. Different things.

Where's Sans' resistance to getting clapped by Beerus' EE?
sans instantly kills beerus by leading with his strongest attack first
meanwhile beerus has no resistance against soul manipulation, let alone soul manipulation based AP
sure, you can say “but where’s his resistance to getting clapped 🤓” and yet soul manipulation resistance still isn’t on his profile, strange

sans instantly kills beerus by leading with his strongest attack first
meanwhile beerus has no resistance against soul manipulation, let alone soul manipulation based AP
sure, you can say “but where’s his resistance to getting clapped 🤓” and yet soul manipulation resistance still isn’t on his profile, strange
It's not AP what the ****. He's not gonna stop Beerus from using EE, either. Both need hand movements but the difference is Sans can be dodged and Beerus can't.
Close this shit.

It's not AP what the ****. He's not gonna stop Beerus from using EE, either. Both need hand movements but the difference is Sans can be dodged and Beerus can't.
Close this shit.
sans opens up with his first attack which will kill beerus before he can even begin to figure out how to dodge
sans in character immediately begins the battle by throwing and boning, which ends the match instantly against someone like beerus
it's really just that simple, this is going to be absolutely no different from the sans vs frieza thread

This Sans wank is actually terrible.
Y'all still haven't explained why Sans isn't getting erased instantly.
Beerus has Enhanced Senses and can redirect attacks.. why do y'all think he's dying to a couple magical bones?

This Sans wank is actually terrible.
Y'all still haven't explained why Sans isn't getting erased instantly.
and you still haven't explained why beerus doesn't get killed instantly
sans always opens up with his strongest attack first, while beerus can do many things, such as dragging out the fight
Beerus has Enhanced Senses and can redirect attacks.. why do y'all think he's dying to a couple magical bones?
because he can't interact with attacks against the soul in any meaningful way?

to think that you're calling my argument wank, yet giving him abilities that he doesn't have

so nothing's changed, sans is still winning for the same reason he won against frieza

Okay we've had our laugh, now let's make some real arguments.
Sans starts with TK, which won't work as Beerus is strong in terms of LS and Willpower.
Sans has Soul Manip, but Beerus resisted Hakai, plus he can reflect and dodge attacks.
Beerus has EE which Sans can't do shit against.
You tell me who wins..

Okay we've had our laugh
agreed, these jokes are getting dry as bones
Sans starts with TK, which won't work as Beerus is strong in terms of LS and Willpower.
LS doesn't apply to his soul
Sans has Soul Manip, but Beerus resisted Hakai, plus he can reflect and dodge attacks.
I don't know how many times everyone's gonna have to beat this into your skull, but AP still isn't EE
being able to resist your soul being erased isn't proof that you are immune to your soul being damaged

@TheMonkeMan srry man i ain't gonna go into another thread with 1000 worth of replies, you are in your own son.

Either way i vote Beerus, even if we say that he doesn't have soul res, Sans only start with soul hacks after TK, while Beerus first move is EE.

There ain't nothing more disrespectful than someone looking you dead in the eye and saying soul hax are AP.
@TheMonkeMan srry man i ain't gonna go into another thread with 1000 worth of replies, you are in your own son.

Either way i vote Beerus, even if we say that he doesn't have soul res, Sans only start with soul hacks after TK, while Beerus first move is EE.
It's okay, it's clear this guy is just a nut job if he thinks Sans can do anything to Beerus.

voting sans

also I'd like to take a moment to say that neither frieza nor beerus actually have soul manip resistance, meaning the wiki itself takes the stance that it's not soul manip resistance, it's just resistance to soul-based existence erasure.
the votes for beerus on the basis that he can resist sans' attacks should be ruled invalid and the vote count reset due to misinformation contradicting what is directly on the profiles

The votes were "FRA" iirc, and the reasons above were not only him resisting the soul based attacks and TK ( due to taking a much stronger version of soul manip ), but because he can avoid his attacks and erase him very easily from the get go.

he can avoid his attacks
not really, beerus would have absolutely 0 experience playing sans' bullet hell before he just immediately opens up with his absolute strongest attack
beerus (as the weakness section on his profile explicitly states) is likely to wait quite some time before trying to finish sans off
and erase him very easily from the get go.
he'd be dead before he tried

not really, beerus would have absolutely 0 experience playing sans' bullet hell before he just immediately opens up with his absolute strongest attack
beerus (as the weakness section on his profile explicitly states) is likely to wait quite some time before trying to finish sans off

he'd be dead before he tried
He can just.. redirect or dodge. It really isn't hard.
Wait, just read the profile, can't he just paralyze him and call it a day?

where's him leading with that in-character?
(the answer is no, no he doesn't)

no, because again, he would have no idea how to dodge any of sans' bullet hell attacks using his soul
If you have no real arguments I advise that you leave the thread because you're just repeating the same shit.

Oh hell nah.
onepiece_judge_sanji_cook.png

Ziller gooning hard.
Anyway like I said before, how is Sans gonna even hit Beerus if the latter has Enhanced Sences and Attack Reflection?

Beerus can sense intent and will immediately erase Sans by pointing at him. I'm aware Sans can also Soul Hax Beerus.

I'm voting inconclusive, 🥱

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back