• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans (Ultimate Bad Time Edition) vs HOSTLESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
Sans is in his Ink Sans form.

HOSTLESS is in his Nightmare form.

5 votes for a conclusion.

Who wins?

Ness - 4

ALL HOSTLESS HOST HOST - 4

Inconclusive - 0

Nightmare HOSTLESS
Ink sans

We will all die before you stop using that joke, won't we?

I think Nightmare HOSTLESS takes this handily. He is stronger and more durable than Sans. The only category where I could see them being comparable would be speed. Not to mention the fact that Sans is slow to get serious, while if HOSTLESS is already in NIGHTMARE mode it means he is going full out and will catch Sans completely off-guard.

Crabwhale said:
I think Nightmare HOSTLESS takes this handily. He is stronger and more durable than Sans. The only category where I could see them being comparable would be speed. Not to mention the fact that Sans is slow to get serious, while if HOSTLESS is already in NIGHTMARE mode it means he is going full out and will catch Sans completely off-guard.

MaxForward said:
Crabwhale said:
Yes. So what? My point still stands. HOSTLESS is far above even God Sans in terms of both feats and statements.

Yellowpig10 said:
i really wanted to vote for sans since i'm sick of hostless, but i'm WAY more sick of sans godmodes, can't you guys make a different undertale godmode?
Ye, seriously, Sans took this website by storm.

yeah but who else are you gonna make a page about in dragon ball? plus there are a bunch of vegita and a couple of others, undertale is full of different characters and i only see sans pages, unless you count that one chara page "character that slashes everything" which is one of the most spammy pages i can remember

HOSTLESS takes this via being far stronger, more durable, and far more serious. Sans could compare in speed, but Nightmare HOSTLESS can AP stomp even God Sans in an instant.

Bascially, HOSTLESS for Crabby's reasons. That's 5 votes.

Well, HOSTLESS already had 5 votes before, so technically he already won. Also, at least FNAF didn't take the wiki by storm.

Russian Naruto said:
I would say Sans because HOSTLESS is a recolor of Freddy Fazbear (No offense to the person who made him)
Atleast hes something original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back