• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans For Smash Cult

Status
Not open for further replies.
MLPlover2011 said:
Sonic.EXE Logic = The Character is God which means the character is omnipotent
Well what about Macky Logic where nothing will happen to characters even if they get soloed by other characters

I honestly want either Minecraft Steve/Alex or Sans Undertale in smash

Well what about Macky Logic where nothing will happen to characters even if they get soloed by other characters
Sonic.EXE Logic > Thanos Logic

Thanos = Snap

MLPlover2011 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Thanos stomps EXE super hard.
Sonic.exe Logic > Thanos Logic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Macky Logic
Luigi Logic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sonic.exe Logic = Thanos Logic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Macky Logic

Mario Logic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Luigi Logic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sonic.exe Logic = Thanos Logic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Macky Logic

Vegeta Doll said:
Mario Logic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Luigi Logic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sonic.exe Logic = Thanos Logic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Macky Logic
Luigi Logic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mario Logic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sonic.exe Logic = Thanos Logic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Macky Logic

I would love to see Pulseman. Not as a playable character because he doesn't have much variety in his moves. But an assist throphy would be nice instead of a minor reference that basically nobody gets.

I'd like to see Bugs Bunny as a trophy. He just seems likely to have a good way of fighting other players.

Good luck Nintendo in getting the rights for that.

...then again Space Jam was a thing.

Rodri "Dante" said:
I would love to see Pulseman. Not as a playable character because he doesn't have much variety in his moves. But an assist throphy would be nice instead of a minor reference that basically nobody gets.
Even Cubivore got in as a spirit, I don't see why not.

Luigi Logic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mario Logic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sonic.exe Logic = Thanos Logic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Macky Logic

It's a me Mario
White tanooki mario
Mario after soloing Luigi

Vegeta Doll said:
Whatever Logic, Macky should be in the bottom of the Food Chain.

Well, I mean, we can just derail this to Wario vs Waluigi again, but I'll start it by saying this:

Omega Waluigi
What chance does Wario have?

Does Derpy feel the sunshine?

Derpy feels it but she ate the sun because she suffers eternal hunger

Derpy isn't YouTube poop Meme she needs to be a YTP meme to have eternal hunger Weegee is one of the ones that have eternal hunger

Does Derpy feel the sunshine?

Derpy feels it but she ate the sun because she suffers eternal hunger

Derpy isn't YouTube poop Meme she needs to be a YTP meme to have eternal hunger Weegee is one of the ones that have eternal hunger

Obey Derpy destroy all Mario and Sonic memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back