• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans fights a Insane German

Hm. Well, I see no reason he should go with anything but standard weaponry then, which not only Sans can dodge, but is 9-C, and should therefore not kill him (though it'd hurt him via penetration i think)

Stalker Maggot said:
The only weapon that is like that is the summoning key which he never uses In combat at all
Pretty sure this is game mechanics. It can actually be used to bop zombies in Revelations.

And never has Richthofen, to my knowledge, just have his power ups on him. You can't jjst spawn whatever powerup you want without having a Gobblegum

Jackythejack said:
And never has Richthofen, to my knowledge, just have his power ups on him. You can't jjst spawn whatever powerup you want without having a Gobblegum
Prep time is listed in the OP

He'd still have to actually like, eat the Gobblegum if he wants an instant kill. Otherwisenits not gonna do much. Sans could easily slammhim into a nearby wall while he's in the process of eating it.

Doesn't stop him from having to eat a gum ball. He has to. He can't cheat the system or anything. Sans has to raise his arm once.

and how good is the resistance of sans to soul hax I know that it is tight to frisk / chara but do not forget that its level varies according to its determination. So what other feat of reference counts?(I don't remember much about undertale the last time I played it was a year ago) since but Edward can bfr his soul to another part of the multiverse

He doesn't have to eat a gobblegum to activate the effects, all he has to do is blow a bubble with it. He can literally pop it in his mouth like a few hours before he fights.

Back