• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
>Speed is Equal. Both at 7-A (Wano Sanji)

Sanji has acess to his Raid-Suit

Sanji: 7 (Calaca, Rin The Dragon, Apies, Plum, Zack, Kobster, LordGriffin)

Rock Lee:

Inconclusive:

This would have been better with the 8-A or 7-C versions as 7-A Sanji is in question as Sanji used to scale to the previous Oven 7-A feat of 112 or 119 MT iirc.

Unfortunately Rock Lee has a major AP advantage of 7x, though this is reduced with Sanji's Raid Suit.

Sanji's advantages in this kind of match are his leviations/Sky Walk (I don't think that Rock Lee can use flight), Invisibility (I don't know if Rock Lee can counter an invisible opponent, his instincts might allow him to counter this setback. I don't know), his Diable Jambe which ignore durability and thus can inflict major damage onto Lee if he can hit him and his Kenbunshoku Haki (which while isn't at Luffy's level of seeing the future, it is his speciality and he should be adept enough to use it to keep up with Rock's speed and dodge his powerful blows from landing.

Sanji has chances even with AP being unbalanced. Also speed is equal and Sanji is able to easily dodges Katakuri's attacks with his CoO. This ins't a stomp (However 7-C versions should be one).

I think the oneshot gap isn't set in stone, but the point is Sanji doesn't want to get hit and has ways to avoid being hit. Are the Gates restricted?

Yeah but, he performs the feat with his six gate actived. So, yes Lee starts at this form.

Does Lee loses stamina with the Gates? Even being the less durable of the Monster Trio Sanji's stamina is no joke. With precognition, pseudo-flight and invisibility he might win this.

Lee would severely cripple Sanji if he gets one good hit with it, but considering Sanji has consistent precognition (which has been a thing since Fishman Island) and better mobility Lee will start losing stamina before getting the hit.

That's without taking into count that apparently Lee used a special technique to destroy the meteor, ergo it wasn't casual so while he holds a pretty big ap advantage Sanji holds everything else.

Both are skilled combatants and should be comparable in the skill department considering Sanji fought people like Kuroobi, Bentham and Jabra, on top of nearly stalemating Vergo as well.

But it's Sanji's Observation + Sky Walk which helps him here the most. That's something Lee can't get past with ease even with his skill. Plus if Sanji gets the Raid Suit he's also invisible which Lee can't counter so easily.

So yeah, I'm voting Sanji here. If he gets one hit he'll retreat and start playing the stealth game to outlast Lee. His Raid Suit makes him more durable so the difference is slightly lesser than 7x.

Sanji FRA.

Precognition is a good advantage, plus the gates do serious damage the longer Lee stays in it so Sanji could outlast him.

I know this was concluded and it's a necro, but I find hilarious that Lee had an injustified AP advantage (being around 800MT) while the calc that gives the value says that he's 166MT for destroying the meteor.

Plus, Sanji is now 7-A+ for Dressrosa, outdating this match even more.

Lee profile is veeery outdated and he should be upgraded soon with some revisions with a better format for his profile too.

Thank God.

I created a thread about his profile long time ago but while it had some discussion, nobody added nor edited a thing.

Back