• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji Vinsmoke vs Aegiomon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
One Piece vs Digimon

Kicker Chef vs Goat God Boy

- Both are Low 7-C

- Enies Lobby Arc Sanji

- Standard Battle Assumptions, however Aegiomon is willing to fight.

FIGHT!!!

Sanji: 1

Aegiomo: 1

Draw: 1

Aegiomon crusader4
The Kind Goat Boy.

Sanji
The Chivalrous Cook

I mean, Aegiomon's electric attacks and physical attacks would be heavily nullified by Luffy's body, so I don't see how my favorite goat boy can win this.

This is actually a better fight since both combatants heavily rely on kicks.

Leaning towards Aegiomon in this case due to his electricity numbing his opponents and preventing them from moving properly, which Sanji has no defense against.

Skypeia arc Sanji is not low 7C. Enies Lobby Arc Sanji is. So this would be a stomp against skypeia arc Sanji, but if changed to Enies Lobby Arc Sanji, I'd go with him because of Diable Jambe

How good is Aegiomon's sound manipulation and what can he do with it? Is it comparable to Rankyaku in One Piece? Sanji has decent resistant to electricity scaling from Enel and he has fought people who uses sound for combat

Rankyaku
Rankyaku

@Joseph

Well, it's primarily Sound Manipulation as a form of hypnotism. When Aegiomon plays, his opponent is forced to completely focus on him, ignoring everything else to the point of effectively losing oneself in the pursuit. It's not that useful in a one-on-one, but it could potentially be used to lead Sanji off a cliff or something.

Water 7 arc is after Skypiea @drago

@reppuzan: Ok so it's not particularly a combat oriented ability. I think Sanji should be able to handle it.

As for the fight goes, anybody on Sanji's tier should be able to handle diable jambe. I am voting inconclusive since neither have required to KO easily

@Joseph : "anybody on Sanji's tier should be able to handle diable jambe"

Not necessarily. Diable Jambe also has the added effect of high temperature. Overall, I feel Sanji should be able to handle low level electricity (after having faced Enel) better than the goat-digimon can handle his high temperature kicks. I could be wrong though, I am not a big digimon fan. Unless Aegiomon has good heat resistance feats, I will stick with Sanji for the win

@Roy

Well, it's not just an electrical attack. It specifically targets his foes' nervous system to numb their senses and slow down their movements. Did Enel's Lightning do this (it's been a long time since I read and watched the Skypeia Arc).

I don't see why Diambe Jambe would be so decisive. Even if it's stronger, it's still a Low 7-C attack.

A taser does that too. In fact, any electrical attack will screw around with your nervous system. Enel's lightning was 100s of times stronger because it would actually burn people.

The reason I feel Diable Jambe would be decisive is entirely because of the heat factor. It's like hitting someone with a frypan vs hitting someone with a red hot frypan. Both are at the same level of attack potency, but clearly one of them is going to hurt way more than the other

@RoyGundam

By that logic, any chainsaw attack would hurt more than a sword slice. AP doesn't exactly work like that.

That's a moot point really, because we can't ask someone if a chainsaw attack hurts more than a sword slice, except Ash that is (Evil Dead , not Pokemon)

@RoyGundam

That's precisely my point. Who's to say that a flaming kick hurts more than an electrified punch? Who's to say that a flaming kick hurts more than a kick comparable to attacks that start small earthquakes?

Back