• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sand vs Blood(Gaara vs Gibril) 0-3-0

gaara__sasuke_retrieval_arc__by_meshugene89_d4xtvih-pre.jpg

Gaara(Sasuke Retrieval Ark)
latest

Gibril-3

Distance: 100 meters
Speed equal
SBA for the rest

Last edited:
Gaara slams without difficulty, the Sand Shield's passive and omnidirectional nature leave pretty much no room for any of Gibril's attacks to get in, in addition, the sand from Gaara is pretty much omnipresent in this case too, Gibril cannot do much to dodge sand which is positioned to be everywhere. If she even tries to go melee, Gaara's sand would block and completely encase her

I am aware that she does have a significant range advantage, but I doubt she would even get close in the first place. Even if she could pierce the Sand Shield, Gaara doesn't necassarily have to block it head on, he can simply use the sand to grab her and redirect her away from him

Gaara slams without difficulty, the Sand Shield's passive and omnidirectional nature leave pretty much no room for any of Gibril's attacks to get in, in addition, the sand from Gaara is pretty much omnipresent in this case too, Gibril cannot do much to dodge sand which is positioned to be everywhere. If she even tries to go melee, Gaara's sand would block and completely encase her

I am aware that she does have a significant range advantage, but I doubt she would even get close in the first place. Even if she could pierce the Sand Shield, Gaara doesn't necassarily have to block it head on, he can simply use the sand to grab her and redirect her away from him
So it's a stomp then? Well that's unfortunate, looks like it's back to the drawing board then

By the way I've been wondering; Would it be alright if I make profiles for some of the ATEM's members(specifically Zed, Sistina, and Serpentine)?

Last edited:
So it's a stomp then? Well that's unfortunate, looks like it's back to the drawing board then
Yuh
By the way I've been wondering; Would it be alright if I make profiles for some of the ATEM's members(specifically Zed, Sistina, and Serpentine)?
I'm already working on Zed and hes turning out well (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Smashtwig/Sandbox#ZedΩ), and eventually the others where i already have some basic information on them. I gotta get all the gifs and it takes a lot of time so I've been taking a break. For the others I'm still taking notes for them, there's a new Drama CD that gives quite an info dump. As well we don't have renders for the GV3 cast yet either. There's nothing stopping you but I like doing them GV profiles myself

They'll be up next after a few new CRTs I've been cooking up

I'm already working on Zed and hes turning out well (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Smashtwig/Sandbox#ZedΩ), and eventually the others where i already have some basic information on them. I gotta get all the gifs and it takes a lot of time so I've been taking a break. For the others I'm still taking notes for them, there's a new Drama CD that gives quite an info dump. As well we don't have renders for the GV3 cast yet either. There's nothing stopping you but I like doing them GV profiles myself

They'll be up next after a few new CRTs I've been cooking up
Hmm, alright then I'll wait. Thanks a lot for the update, I was getting kind of worried that they would be stuck without a profile indefinitely.

I'm going my best over here, it'll definitely take awhile, everyone is focusing on GV himself anyways so its not in demand
Oh don't worry I'm not in a hurry or anything I'm just glad to know that something is actually being done, since when I checked the Azure Striker Gunvolt CRTs the last one was apparently 2 yrs. ago.

Oh don't worry I'm not in a hurry or anything I'm just glad to know that something is actually being done, since when I checked the Azure Striker Gunvolt CRTs the last one was apparently 2 yrs. ago.
Carrying the verse on your back tends to lead to well needed breaks. If you must know tho I've been accumulating a massive CRT bomb that pretty much has to go before any ATEMS stuff too. Just finished organizing it because it's to big to be one CRT

Carrying the verse on your back tends to lead to well needed breaks. If you must know tho I've been accumulating a massive CRT bomb that pretty much has to go before any ATEMS stuff too. Just finished organizing it because it's to big to be one CRT
Great, I'm looking forward to seeing it.

While true that the Sand shield can protect Gaara, the shield itself has to react to the attacks and Gibril has modes that increase her speed

Also, Gaara shield is not indestructible, Gibril is 7-A+ while Gaara is just 7-A, and it seems that he is baseline while Gibril is 700 megatons

Kimimaru who is not even 7-A+ could escape and destroy said sand, LS foes to Gaara though, but LS damage is based on AP and Gibril has armor, Kimimaro survived for creating "an armor" inside him with his bones

So, if Gaara starts with a tsunami of Sand, said tsunami has to hit Gibril... Who can fly, trapping her is almost useless and Gibril has too much AP and even a speed advantage to consider the shields impenetrable

And if Gibril traps Gaara in her own Iron Maiden, the AP difference is too much for Gaara to destroy it and said attack is stronger than her normal output, only problem is that she dies afterwards, but how are the rules about defeating someone and then dying like 1 hour later?

While true that the Sand shield can protect Gaara, the shield itself has to react to the attacks and Gibril has modes that increase her speed

Also, Gaara shield is not indestructible, Gibril is 7-A+ while Gaara is just 7-A, and it seems that he is baseline while Gibril is 700 megatons

Kimimaru who is not even 7-A+ could escape and destroy said sand, LS foes to Gaara though, but LS damage is based on AP and Gibril has armor, Kimimaro survived for creating "an armor" inside him with his bones

So, if Gaara starts with a tsunami of Sand, said tsunami has to hit Gibril... Who can fly, trapping her is almost useless and Gibril has too much AP and even a speed advantage to consider the shields impenetrable

And if Gibril traps Gaara in her own Iron Maiden, the AP difference is too much for Gaara to destroy it and said attack is stronger than her normal output, only problem is that she dies afterwards, but how are the rules about defeating someone and then dying like 1 hour later?
Wait, so are you saying that this match can work or that this is a stomp in Gibril's favor instead?

Wait, so are you saying that this match can work or that this is a stomp in Gibril's favor instead?
I see more advantages to Gibril, I don't know if that is enough to make it a stomp

Edit: And yes, Gaara has an special high 7-A shield that should be then stronger than anything Gibril can use, but him using that is a last time resort, needs time, needs resources, it will consume an absurd ammount of Chakra and it does not help him kill Gibril at all

Last edited:
Also, funny enough, now I am seeing that the sand shield is 25 times faster than Gibril but only because in this Key, the shield is absurdly faster than both of them, if you uses the next key which is literally the same but without a difference in speed between gaara and the shield, then Gibril has no problem with his speed amps and the rest of arguments I said

Still, the shield is not impenetrable and Gibril with an almost 7 times AP should be able to destroy it, or for example Gaara has no reason to use the perfect shukaku defense to stop Kimimaro if his normal shield can "stop anything"

Also, funny enough, now I am seeing that the sand shield is 25 times faster than Gibril but only because in this Key, the shield is absurdly faster than both of them, if you uses the next key which is literally the same but without a difference in speed between gaara and the shield, then Gibril has no problem with his speed amps and the rest of arguments I said

Still, the shield is not impenetrable and Gibril with an almost 7 times AP should be able to destroy it, or for example Gaara has no reason to use the perfect shukaku defense to stop Kimimaro if his normal shield can "stop anything"
If it's true that Gibril can punch through Gaara's defense then probably fine if Gaara stays in this key. Also the main reason why I picked this key for Gaara is because here he has the same Lifting Strength Gibril's which is Class M and all of Gaara's later keys have Class G Lifting Strength

Last edited:

LS is not based on ap.

How does it work
Gibril is a very powerful Adept who wields the Metallon (メタリカ, Metallica) Septima, which, true to its name, grants her the power to control all kinds of metal, and produce a red metallic fluid which may be solidified into various forms with typical metal color.

Gibril is a very powerful Adept who wields the Metallon (メタリカ, Metallica) Septima, which, true to its name, grants her the power to control all kinds of metal, and produce a red metallic fluid which may be solidified into various forms with typical metal color.
Not what I want to know. What I want to know is how she's gonna break the sand without harming herself. Sand coffin in not a circle of sand covering her. It is sand all over her skin

Not what I want to know. What I want to know is how she's gonna break the sand without harming herself. Sand coffin in not a circle of sand covering her. It is sand all over her skin

Gibril has enough AP and AoE to destroy the sand
👀

Perhaps she does have the AP but I don't think it's enough to make Gaaras sand completely irrelevant, which is enough in quantity to have a good amount of control over the battlefield, especially against a mostly melee fighter

Gibril might just get crushed here but it might scale to her durability more than her LS, I just don’t see her breaking out though with LS, she might be able to form projectiles from outside to launch at the sand to break out with AP though, plus, she’s a flying type and last time I checked I don’t remember Gaara fighting those…? doesn’t matter that much

I checked I don’t remember Gaara fighting those…?
In shippuden vs Deidara

This is before that and against Rock Lee who was dancing around at incredible speeds where he barely could react his automatic defense was negatedand Rock lee was "high hypersonic" while the sand was also in the same speed tier

sand shield is 25 times faster than Gibril
I was almost sleep while writting this because this is in Gaara's first key, not the second that is being used so ignore that

So Gibril who can become way faster by focusing his septima into speed and power in beast form---> Sand defense in AP and should outspeed the sand too

This is before that and against Rock Lee who was dancing around at incredible speeds where he barely could react his automatic defense was negatedand Rock lee was "high hypersonic" while the sand was also in the same speed tier
in there Gaara was just getting beat up at that point with not much counterplay but reducing damage on the final hit
So Gibril who can become way faster by focusing his septima into speed and power in beast form---> Sand defense in AP and should outspeed the sand too
Beast Form is honestly worse for Gibril. Being grounded makes her more suspect to Gaara’s sand

Okay I just realize that Gibril has a 6.9x AP Advantage, should be enough to get past Sand Shield, this is actually much closer then since Gaara’s defensive strategy is to stand there and let his sand do the work, and last I recall against Kimimaro he let him have the first move

Well, damage would be reduced the first hit because Sand Shield does reduce damage even if it doesn’t stop the attack completely, similarly to how it interacted with Kimimaro’s Digital bone projectile things, and while Gibril’s attack would likely hit this time I doubt it would be fatal- but also enough to catch Gaara’s attention like an “Oh shit” moment. He’d probably fight how he fought Kimimaro from there after he noticed his attacks are strong enough to get past his shield

Bro what?

He's at 100 Megatons, Gibril’s at 690

I agree that Gaara has the advantage but calling it a one shot is hella reading issue

Final comment on this battle

Gaara has 0 defense to Gibril draining his life force, he is not an adept nor has any resistance, so he has 0 defense to her septima making him a zombie and being one shotted as well as her attacks are noted to have durability negation to organic enemies, since the sand will not be able to defend Gaara and the sand armor is 8-B+, which is complete and utterly trash in this fight I vote for Gibril, she needs one attack to land, simple as that

Back