• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty sure WW is much faster (MFTL for keeping pace with Supes and Flash). Her magic lasso along with her weapons which can cut the likes of Superman (mister I can take 11 supernovas and come out without a scratch) with ease. I'm pretty sure a bloodlusted WW stomps. However, in character tends to be signficantly more compassionate and might hold back until Samus pulls out the big guns, offering the bountry hunter a chance.

The reason Wonder Woman can cut through Superman is because the sword is magic, and Superman has zero resistance to magic, making Superman about as resistant to magic as we are resistant to bullets. Superman has ridiculous resistance to pretty much everything outside of magic and Kryptonite, but since it's magic, Superman has no resistance to it and it can cut through him. Maybe there's more to WW's weapons like her sword that allows it to cut through Superman, I'm not very familiar with what Wonder Woman can do. If WW's weapons can cut through Titanium like butter, that's a different story entirely. Samus is very durable herself, but since Samus has resistance to magic(she gets hit by it by Bryyonians in Prime 3), WW's weapons might not have as much potency compared to the damage they deal to Superman.

I'm not sure exactly what all of Samus' weapons would do, but her 2D Plasma Beam ignores defense, and the 2D Wave Beam allows her beam to go through inanimate objects like walls. Combining the two allows Samus' beam to go through pretty much anything once charged. The Wave/Plasma Beam can't pass through Ridley's tail in Fusion, but that might just be due to a game mechanic. The SA-X doesn't get damaged by Samus' Super/Ice/Diffusion Missiles, but the Wave/Plasma/Wide Beam passes right through without much trouble. The Ice/WAve/Plasma Beam also can't pas through the Elite Piratews in Zero Mission, the most recent 2D game, but the Ice/Wave/Plasma Beam from Other M goes through literally every enemy, even the building sized Phantoon. Would the Ice/Wave/Plasma Beam be able to pass through WW's arm bracelets, and what damage would it do if the beam went all the way through?

Hitting WW in the head might kill her instantly, because Samus hit Space Pirate in the head/nerve center with the similar Nove Beam and they along with the massive Berserker Lords dies in one hit. If that beam hit, Samus might be able to really damage WW, but WW seems to out class Samus in all physical attributes. Not sure how to call this right now, WW is definitely a character I can see Samus losing to, even though Samus' highest tier is low 4-C while WW is 5-A.

This is a pretty close one tbh. If Samus is allowed absolutely everything, then I think she can take this with notable difficulty. While Samus has superior Durability and DC, WW MFTL speed is what really makes this fight super close. However, Samus's hypermode could prove to be a notable counter to WW's speed due to it making her temporairly invulnerable. And like TheAccursedHunter01 said, a good shot from Samus can either instantly kill WW or seriously wound her.

My vote is for Samus, with difficulty.

TheAccursedHunter01 said:
The reason Wonder Woman can cut through Superman is because the sword is magic, and Superman has zero resistance to magic, making Superman about as resistant to magic as we are resistant to bullets. Superman has ridiculous resistance to pretty much everything outside of magic and Kryptonite, but since it's magic, Superman has no resistance to it and it can cut through him. Maybe there's more to WW's weapons like her sword that allows it to cut through Superman, I'm not very familiar with what Wonder Woman can do. If WW's weapons can cut through Titanium like butter, that's a different story entirely. Samus is very durable herself, but since Samus has resistance to magic(she gets hit by it by Bryyonians in Prime 3), WW's weapons might not have as much potency compared to the damage they deal to Superman.
I'm not sure exactly what all of Samus' weapons would do, but her 2D Plasma Beam ignores defense, and the 2D Wave Beam allows her beam to go through inanimate objects like walls. Combining the two allows Samus' beam to go through pretty much anything once charged. The Wave/Plasma Beam can't pass through Ridley's tail in Fusion, but that might just be due to a game mechanic. The SA-X doesn't get damaged by Samus' Super/Ice/Diffusion Missiles, but the Wave/Plasma/Wide Beam passes right through without much trouble. The Ice/WAve/Plasma Beam also can't pas through the Elite Piratews in Zero Mission, the most recent 2D game, but the Ice/Wave/Plasma Beam from Other M goes through literally every enemy, even the building sized Phantoon. Would the Ice/Wave/Plasma Beam be able to pass through WW's arm bracelets, and what damage would it do if the beam went all the way through?

Hitting WW in the head might kill her instantly, because Samus hit Space Pirate in the head/nerve center with the similar Nove Beam and they along with the massive Berserker Lords dies in one hit. If that beam hit, Samus might be able to really damage WW, but WW seems to out class Samus in all physical attributes. Not sure how to call this right now, WW is definitely a character I can see Samus losing to, even though Samus' highest tier is low 4-C while WW is 5-A.
since you seem inconclusive I'm gonna count this a vote for draw

Otakuzoid said:
This is a pretty close one tbh. If Samus is allowed absolutely everything, then I think she can take this with notable difficulty. While Samus has superior Durability and DC, WW MFTL speed is what really makes this fight super close. However, Samus's hypermode could prove to be a notable counter to WW's speed due to it making her temporairly invulnerable. And like TheAccursedHunter01 said, a good shot from Samus can either instantly kill WW or seriously wound her.
My vote is for Samus, with difficulty.
WW definitely has superior strength, but I'm not sure about reaction time since Samus can dodge attacks at the last moment with Sensemove, and in Samus & Joey she was able to catch a bullet from a gun that was about 2 - 3 inches away from a hostage's head. I think Samus might have a durability lead however slight, espeically if Composite Samus(composite Samus seems like cheating no matter who she fights...) is allowed which would give Samus over 100 Energy Tanks. If Samus can at least either tank an attack or dodge an attack enough to get WW in a grapple(Samus showed she's an effective grapler in Other M), I think Samus could fire an Ice/Wave/Plasma Beam into WW's head, which could be an instant kill. At the very least, one or two hits is all it would take from the Ice Beam to freeze WW solid, she's pretty much dead at that point.

WW has a noticably strength lead, I guess even reaction time, with Samus having a slight durability advantage I'd like to say. I'm not sure how fast exactly WW is, but ThePerpetual on Deviantart made a calcutation of the speed in which Samus would need to catch a bullet like in Samus & Joey in his Samus vs Master Chief Death Battle, coming to the measurement of Mach 24.858. I would however like to change my vote to "Samus with difficulty" for the time being.

Back