• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samus vs Froslass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaltias said:
Froslass is 9,5 gigatons while Samus is >> 5,74 gigatons
Samus' AP is just 5.74 gigatons? Then... 9.5 > 5.74 (Froslass wins by AP) and 9/5.74 < 5 (not a stomp)

Froslass doesn't haxstomp Samus surprisingly.

I wrote a huge paragraph talking about the Varia suit and the plasma beam, only to realize afterwards that the Samus used in this key lacks both of those. Lacking a suit that resists Ice and having to rely on Missiles and Bombs to do Fire damage instead of the more reliable Plasma Beam puts Samus at in initial disadvantage. However, Samus has several things going for her as well. Alot of the status moves in Froslass's arsenal are ineffective against Samus (Can see past Double Team, Suit protects against Will O' Wisp, Is a girl and is immune to Captivate, etc). Samus is also far more intellegent, better trained and has precog which would give her a tatical advantage. Even in the more limited Power Suit she has wider arsenal of abilities at her disposal unlike Froslass who is pretty much reliant on either Ice or Ghost attacks. Lastly, while the AP shown is higher with Froslass it isn't a complete stomp in her favor in that regard.

If speed wasn't equalized Samus would blitz. If she had access to her tools that were designed to fight this sort of thing, Samus would stomp. As they are written here, I have no idea which way to vote. Guess I'm just posting to get my two cents forward.

Hmm, well if that's the case, Samus would likely have the edge here with higher AP via rage boost, wave beam, scan visor to learn everything about Froslass, precognition to avoid many of its attacks, and being able to harm intangible beings.

AP isn't that much of a factor here, Samus is wayyyyy more versatile and intelligent. Though Rage Power nullifies the slight AP advantage either way. While Ice Beam won't freeze Froslass, Samus can still damage her and spam great range attacks really fast. Samus also is no stranger to Intangible beings as Glass said. Precognition and scanners are also a major factor here. Samus should be able to take her out without getting touched.

Back when I wrote it? Yes.

Then she became 740 gigatons and now she is going back to 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back