• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samus Aran vs Mega Man X.

Using the 4-C versions of both characters without any 'white hole' shenanigans. For ***** and giggles, let's say they're fighting on Zebes. All other abilities are allowed.

SamVMMX

I see that X is large star+ on attack and durability while Samus has small star on those. Also, X has time stop ability. Could X's mind manipulation ability potentially give Samus some PTSD problems with her Ridley memories? My vote is on X.

Samus isn't fodder in this fight, but X edges her out in damage and durability. They both have amazing utility. I could see her stopping X with her ice beam, seeing as she can freeze a star (Hydrogen freezes at 14┬║ K and I seriously doubt he can function at that temperature. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). That said, is more than capable of deflecting / dodging / overpowering her Ice Beam. Even if he wasn't, she doesn't really have a way around his time manipulation.

Even giving her the benefit of the doubt and saying that mind manipulation doesn't work, I'm going to lean towards X as well.

Didn't we already make a thread like this?

I mean it was Composite vs Composite, whereas this one seems to be Light Suit v Mega Man X era but still.

If this is the case, without speed equalization she blitzes him with anti-matter / space-time distorting attacks, and if someone how that doesn't work, she just uses her Darkburst to BFR. The idea that he can take her down despite the massive speed disadvantage (At least 420c (I think it was that at least) vs At least 10,000,000c, which means the gap is 23809.5238095x) sounds kinda crazy tho.

SomebodyData said:
Didn't we already make a thread like this?
I mean it was Composite vs Composite, whereas this one seems to be Light Suit v Mega Man X era but still.

If this is the case, without speed equalization she blitzes him with anti-matter / space-time distorting attacks, and if someone how that doesn't work, she just uses her Darkburst to BFR. The idea that he can take her down despite the massive speed disadvantage (At least 420c (I think it was that at least) vs At least 10,000,000c, which means the gap is 23809.5238095x) sounds kinda crazy tho.
You raise a good point. I didn't see a record on either page, nor did I find the thread.

I knew Samus was faster, but I didn't realize her speed was -that- much higher when I made the thread. If you don't mind me asking, would you mind pointing me in the right direction for that speed calcluation?

I don't like eliminating speed as an advantage, but I also don't like it when characters are instantly annihilated before they can move. Which I guess is what would happen.

Hmm it seems we forgot to put it in the Samus page, however, it is still in the Megaman X page.

Here ya go, https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Szayelaporrothefabulous/Samus´_speed. (BTW before you ask, the feat is performed by the ship but scaled to Meta Ridley for outpacing the ship, and then Phazon Suit, an inferior suit to the one Samus has now, managed to tag M Ridley mid-flight.)

That is true, though in that case it would become inconclusive, as each character can one shot the other.

Back