• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai Jack (Samurai jack) vs Undyne (Undertale and first form only)

• Jack was running through out the forest running from his enemies again so he could get a good distance but a portal opened and sucked him up as then the portal opened up behind undyne as she looked back and saw jack fall out of as she went wide eyed but then glared and go her spear ready* "All humans must die!" *She yelled as jack looked at her confused but glared back*
"I don't know what your talking about" *Said jack as he got out is sword and aimned it toward her* "But if you want to fight me, you can try"

Who would win? (Why did I put this one when they clearly have different stats when it's comes to speed and all that, well one is stronger, one is faster, one has more abilities to them, one has better psychical stats, so with all these facts and stats I just like to see who would come out on top)

This is actually a really tough one. Both are incredibly skilled, and despite Undyne being far stronger, Jack's taken numerous hits from enemies of her caliber, before. They're also almost the exact same speed for almost the exact same reason. Undyne obviously wouldn't exploit Green Mode to its fullest extent (especially since Jack is a pretty damn honorable foe), and Jack would likely be able to react to most of the arrows he sent her way. If we're equalizing verses' energies and such, Jack's killing intent could play a big part. This is a really tough fight, but I want to say I'd give it to Undyne after a long, loooong battle. The ability to hold Jack in place along with the creation of energy spears and arrows could be brutal once she starts going all out, though Jack should be able to hold out for quite some time, I'd say Undyne takes it, in the end.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
This is actually a really tough one. Both are incredibly skilled, and despite Undyne being far stronger, Jack's taken numerous hits from enemies of her caliber, before. They're also almost the exact same speed for almost the exact same reason. Undyne obviously wouldn't exploit Green Mode to its fullest extent (especially since Jack is a pretty damn honorable foe), and Jack would likely be able to react to most of the arrows he sent her way. If we're equalizing verses' energies and such, Jack's killing intent could play a big part. This is a really tough fight, but I want to say I'd give it to Undyne after a long, loooong battle. The ability to hold Jack in place along with the creation of energy spears and arrows could be brutal once she starts going all out, though Jack should be able to hold out for quite some time, I'd say Undyne takes it, in the end.
Actually in terms of strength jack is far superior while sure undyne can suplex boulders like their nothing, jack had carried a 700 ton sumo wrestler.

True but would undyne count as a hero aginst him since she's fighting for her people or a villan since she's killing humans?

Hyperception said:
The Everlasting said:
Jack can deal far more damage against evil beings.
But is Undyne evil
Not remotely.

Jack's magic sword is seldom even used against "monsters," per se. It's almost always robots.

Undyne may have killed humans before, but for a decent cause. Humans haven't really been the best to her or any of her friends. Assuming that the True Pacifist ending is the canon one, Undyne doesn't just go around killing any human she sees anymore, as she no longer has a reason to. Given sufficient reason, however, that won't stop her from killing Jack.

Back