• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vizer04

He/Him
5ba3cc12adcc64eb3535ddfeabcb0690.jpg
Dup3BWyXQAEM3to

Both at 9-A and Speed Equalized.

Best Girl: 7 (@JediMindTrickz, @Popted2, @Johnboy, @Nierre, @ManatheMagician, @Peppersalt43 and @Sonicflare9)

Manga Spidey:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Interesting match-up.

Both spidey and Sam are baseline in their Attack Potency, so they are equal there.

Normally Spidey would have far superior hand-to-hand combat, but since Sam can use all her gadgets she has access to the Black Belt which allows her to mimic any of spider-man's techniques and increases her AP (aside from the ones that use his web). That being said there is a time limit, and Spider-Man has better combat speed so he should take the win if he can manage to come up close to Sam and keep pace with her until she wears herself out from the headaches.

The thing is though that Sam doesn't even have to stay close to spider man. She has a variety of gadgets that can be used long range, and I don't think Spider-Man has an answer to them. Spider-Man doesn't have the durability to survive or the speed to react to this, this or this(I could definitely find a better feat for this but just know that this weapon can speed up or slow you down in the molecular level). I haven't even mentioned the fact that she can instantly incap spidey via a shrink ray, or the multiple suits she can equip to increase her durability.

Sam is just too versatile for Spidey, and probably >90% of the AP tier that she's in. This will be especially noticeable once I get calc's for her AP.

Voting Sam FRA

This Spider-Man manga is actually pretty good btw, y'all should read it.

Although honestly... he's super weak, with barely functional P&A and lacklustre skill feats.

This may genuinely a haxstomp lol
Let's face it...

Aside from other versions of Spider-Man with external powers, overall he's a pretty weak character even compared to rival characters in AP.

Back