• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Salad fingers question

I hate to be that guy. But why is salad fingers aloud a Pagehere? He isn't really like say Caboose or the red vs Blue series where they maybe stared out on YouTube but envolved into an actual show you can go find on disk or at stores and run by a company and is a legit series. I've seen pages like Adam Conover. Who even has a legit show, and just can be on YouTube removed for the same reasons Salad Fingers should be. Seems like this page is inconsistent with this. Unless there's some reason I'm not understanding. I don't think he should be on the vs wiki. Or this one at least.

That contradicts the reasons Adam got removed. He was removed for being part web series. (Spite the fact he isn't a web series. His showings on YouTube is just advertising his actual show by showing a part of it)

If this is the case. Adam should be brought back.

Back