• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakuya vs Hit (DB)

>trump card. Honestly Hit can do far more, almost everything he has can ohko. But she has An ability that works regardless of dura. Hit has more, it depends on if she goes for that first.

I mean if the hax works it works. The problem is Hit's more likely to do his hax first, if he sits there he loses but he won't and she won't know how large their gap is so she's not gonna pull out her ohko which will be her downfall as 99% of what Hit can do is insta win here.

Yes that's fair, if the literal first thing she did was erase she would win. But Hit bloousted would likely lead with timeskip which takes a small amount if time to perform (however long it takes for him to tense up), if bloodlust means use the only thing that would work then she wins. If she doesn't than Hit does via almost all his options being an easy win.

Who's to say he won't use his first and lock her in a time stop? Her time stop wont do much, her only thing that is a threat is erasure, anything else is a loss.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Who's to say he won't use his first and lock her in a time stop? Her time stop wont do much, her only thing that is a threat is erasure, anything else is a loss.
It seems more of an inconclusive battle using this ver of Sakuya imo

Sakuya can erase him after realising her knives won't work on her Time stop.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Anyways,hit takes this High to No diff vs this ver of Sakuya

Honestly? I wanna say inconclusive. If she erases she wins no diff, if she doesn't right away though? Hit wins no diff via invisible ki blasts that phase, his own time skip, assassination techniques, ki attacks, throwing a punch from dozens of meters away, breathing. If she does her auto win she obviously wins, anything else? Nah.

they way hit travels is he ads frozen time to the universe for a specific amount of time by creating a pocket dimension, thereby time erasure won't really work against it since he does have the added time frozen, basically she can't travel through it in the time

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
That's not how his time skip works, you're close though.
time erase would still work regardless.
Could she BFR him by traveling across timelines?

Did I misunderstand BFR's definition again?

I don't in any instance, remember her pulling D4C stunts, she can summon alts but since when did herself travel between? Also no that'd would be a BFR but have fun moving him, itd be suicide.

That is true, he basically steals 0.5 seconds in which only he can move in, it's like a pseudo time stop. But that won't stop the erasure implying she does that right away.

Juggerton this is the quote "Hit can store time he's skipped, and with that skipped time he can create a seperate place, a parallel world" basically he could skip time, bypassing the erasure of time by creating this new one and because it's frozen she can't move in it, thereby he could bypass the bfr and time erasure, also he is so fast and can survive in space that being removed from a battle field would do nothing

i'm not talking to you j-man, i know what you said, i'm talking to other person and i altered by explaination, that is why i deleted my original comment, also sorry about the timing, as i was writing i accidentally added it when you spoke, i'll put her name at the top to show it's a reply to the other

Dude speed is equalised so no that aint happening, the BFR Jugger was suggesting is putting him in another universe which he can't escape since he doesn't have multi universal travel so be would be stuck. And fyi, if she stops time he's stuck in it too, it goes both ways. And he's not King Crimson, he can't know exactly what moment in time to take and he doesnt erase it, hell he doesnt even actually skip it.

Im not even saying she wins, she has one (very arguably two) options to his like 90 but that one option will work if it gets pulled off. Edit: Don't worry, I get ninja'd all the time, like just now for example.

ok i didn't know about that putting him into another universe so he can only outrun the range of that, which he could do since he is massively FTl even if the speed is equal, also this time is in a pocket dimension that is seperate to the universe, so she'd have to erase time in both universes, i'm not even sure if she could

What? No, he's suggesting that she literally puts him an an alternate timeline, he can't outrun that or fly back, it's impossible even with his speed unless he has multiversal teleport or something, of course i don't think she actually could pull a D4C or has ever done it, shes summoned alts from alternate timelines but nothing suggests she can move people between timelines.

And her time erase focuses on a specific object, she'd be erasing him from the timeline, not a section of the timeline itself which is why'd it work regardless.

turns out she can't use this in alternate universes, she can do this in alternate time lines because she can control the time flow of a universe though, and ok she can BFR him, but what if he hits her first. Btw does the erasure of time work instantly, if it does that he'd be dead, literally no question, i'd submit and put my arguements to rest.

Anyway I'm inconclusive, they can both take each other out with no difficulty. Assuming optimal choices for both aka time erase and Hit (well almost anything really) both can kill and time erase is generally instant and hit has some instant techs too.

Time erase would work, it focuses on him not the timeline. BFR I don't see working, dont think she's ever done it. They both ohko, who does it first though? Assuming best options for both, theyre both essentially instant so what happens first? Who knows so inconclusive for me.

I'm more inclined to say Hit would take out his OHKO moves pretty much immediately (Even in-character he does that). Hit like 51/100

Back