• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakuya Izayoi vs Kurumi Tokisaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleaahh this is too close to call.

But since they're so similar, I'm backing Izayoi due to her higher technique pool. When you have more options, it gives you the edge.

Well... It is really close

Also, Kurumi can just reduce Izayoi life span

But Izayoi has more movepool

I'm.. Going with My Waifu, Kurumi

I'm going with Sakuya then. Higher technique pool and "sending to different dimension " hax

But really, the basic of their power is completely different. While Sakuya deal mainly with the physical proprety of time (like length and position), Kurumi deal with the more abstract concept (like possibility and lifespan). So, while one could "Za Warudo" the other with unlimited knife, the other could siphon life and turn back time to herself. If the fight is only one-on-one though, eventually there're only 2 result: either mutual destruction as Kurumi attempt to "replenish" her lifespan, or she failed to do so and die alone.

Edit: On second thought: Either Kurumi win by lifespan "replenish", or Sakuya win by avoiding it.

I go with Sakuya. Her skill set is more wide and better her own time manipulation was hinted to affect her (probably in terms of stoping her lifespan).

Also giving it to Sakuya. While speed is equalized, couldn't she still use her ability to accerate and slow down time of weapons and objects (Light Speed - C. Richochet come to mind)? If so, even without it, she has hinted to be able to have halted/slowed down her own aging which could interfere with Kurumi's replenish or flat out win by AOE, versitility (causing past, present, and future to overlap at once), and erasing time

That's feel anticlimatic...oh well, a win is a win. Now we only need the permission to edit the profile and close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back