• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura Haruno (Naruto) vs Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
I'm assuming you disagree with Tifa"s stats cuz this is too much of a mismatch...
I don't actually. The reason I started this was because this interpretation of someone's Sakura vs Tifa on DB Fanon made me question the whole thing to be clear---

http://deathbattlefanon.wikia.com/wiki/Sakura_Haruno_vs._Tifa_Lockhart

Even though I know that Tifa would absolutely wreck Sakura. There is also the Mitotic Regenerationn form that Tifa has to deal with as well

YubbelSeraphim said:
I don't actually. The reason I started this was because this interpretation of someone's Sakura vs Tifa on DB Fanon made me question the whole thing to be clear---
http://deathbattlefanon.wikia.com/wiki/Sakura_Haruno_vs._Tifa_Lockhart

Even though I know that Tifa would absolutely wreck Sakura. There is also the Mitotic Regenerationn form that Tifa has to deal with as well
Here we go again...
Hey I have no doubts about Tifa being able to beat Sakura, but the guy's DB made me question a few things

So I thought I'd bring it here for some clear answers

I don't know, but I am pretty sure the solar system feat isn't just exclusive to Sephiroth

Of course it's going to be scaled to other characters but if it's his is what I'm wondering.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
I don't know, but I am pretty sure the solar system feat isn't just exclusive to Sephiroth
Of course it's going to be scaled to other characters but if it's his is what I'm wondering.
That I don't know the answer for tbh---

On the other hand. I was wondering if you could provide a case as to whether Tifa would still be able to beat Sakura even with her Mitotic Regenerationn form. Cause that would tip the scale in her favor.

She's FTL and has superior overall stats as far as I'm aware.Despite Sakuras regen it has limits.Tsunade may have survived being split in half but she was still incapacitated.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
One question does the solar system feat belong to Sephiroth ?
It's actually two feats. One from the summon Knights of the Round (Who are weaker than the Weapons, Jenova and Sephiroth), and Sephiroth's Supernova.

Christ man...even with Regenerationn Tifa is far too superior for Sakura''''' not '''''to lose. No limits fallacy: you can't assume Sakura can survive an attack of such potency despite her never regenerating from something even close to an attack of that level.

HeroicDefender97 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
That I don't know the answer for tbh---
On the other hand. I was wondering if you could provide a case as to whether Tifa would still be able to beat Sakura even with her Mitotic Regenerationn form. Cause that would tip the scale in her favor.

Sakura's regen is low tier, she can't regrow limbs like Piccolo or survive decapitation. One poke from Tifa would vaporize Sakura

NIce to see that people on here did not lowball ether Sakura or Tifa

Cause I ran into one guy on YouTube and he said Sakura would demolish Tifa almost easily and that she wouldn't need her Mitotic form to do it lol

Well, you talk behind my back about my work, I will eventually come forth, if you're gonna complain about Sakura vs. Tifa, there's really no point in doing it, there's hardly any credibiltiy to my battle, and it was made purely with the intention of being a hypothetical scenario between the two, and I did not intentionally lowball Tifa for my benefit, and i'm certianly not doing it for my own amusement. So, you'd be wise to take my content with a grain of salt or never talk about it behind my back, because I don't take kindly to it.

Shadow7615 said:
Well, you talk behind my back about my work, I will eventually come forth, if you're gonna complain about Sakura vs. Tifa, there's really no point in doing it, there's hardly any credibiltiy to my battle, and it was made purely with the intention of being a hypothetical scenario between the two, and I did not intentionally lowball Tifa for my benefit, and i'm certianly not doing it for my own amusement. So, you'd be wise to take my content with a grain of salt or never talk about it behind my back, because I don't take kindly to it.
I'm sorry, Shadow. I don't mean to absolutely trash on your work really. It wasn't something I intended to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back