• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Zeref Fairy Heart Form
Fairy%2BTail%2BFinal%2BSeason%2B-%2BEpisode%2B322%2B-%2BZeref%2BTurned%2BWhite%2BWizard.jpg

Sakanashi Unchained Form

image0.png

• 100 meters
  • Speed equal

Last edited:
Well I’ll try to give Sakanashi a win con here.

For starters; Zerefs regen and immortality seem to come from his soul being still alive, so if it gets destroyed or erased he can’t regen. Sakanashi has ee on the Spiritual level due to him erasing spiritual power. So I think that’s one win con. The ability is also easily done and able to be spread or summoned anywhere in space. Zeref has a "possible resistance" to Genesis Zero, which I don't exactly know how that works in a match. But going with he has resistance to it, the ability also can bfr zeref to hyperspace which should make it harder to actually get to Sakanashi.

Another thing Sakanashi's not dying unless he gets purified or he gets erased. Zeref has purification via Law, but after looking at how it's done it doesn't seem to be unavoidable by Sakanashi, and it also isn't labeled as which type while Sakanashi would need Type 2 to be purified. Also majority of things that Zeref has would be nullified by Sakanashi in his Unchained form.

Now Zeref does have an ap advantage, but it gets countered by multiple reasons, he can't get to Sakanashi, saka's power null also has layers

Last edited:
Back