• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs VIVIT (Two votes needed!)

Jiangshi1 said:
Theres a sale going on?! Voting for Saitama since hes sale-lusted
Actually, considering this, and the fact that VIVIT has a big AP disadvantage, he'll probably easily win.

All things considered, a Planet-level feat is the highest we've recorded Saitama at, but it's possible he can take much more. And given the fact that he was accidentally bloodlusted here, I say the One Punch Man handily takes it here.

Maybe.

Regardless he's still got an AP advantage and would probably win given time.

No more bloodlust, but I agree with DMUA that Saitama would probably outlast VIVIT in this scenario, so I'm sticking with my guns here.

Other than the fact that Saitama tends to tank attacks before he starts trying? Or that he's only vaguely above baseline?

Boros is possibly baseline so oneshotting him places Saitama above baseline but we don't know how far. And again, he tends to let himself get hit before he actually starts trying.

Doesn't matter if Boros is only "possibly" 5-B. Saitama still one shots a 5-B while holding back.

The second argument doesn't matter either. VIVIT has no hax or special ability to turns the tides. It's just delaying the inevitable.

No he wouldn't. Danmaku just means it's harder to dodge. And Saitama doesn't NEED to dodge given the AP advantage.

This match has as much relevancy as putting Saitama against Garou imo

VIVIT is baseline. Saitama is somewhere above baseline-- likely not even two times baseline. So if she were to hit him, say, three times he would be done for.

Saitama is "casually oneshots a 5-B" level of 5-B. Basically you're implying that Boros could have killed Saitama in a few hits.

Err no.

VIVIT is baseline.

Aka she hits exactly as hard as Boros' final attack, which dealt absolutely no damage.

And she tanks exactly as much as Boros who was one shot

Metal Man isn't baseline.

Momoyo had some hax.

Idk for Princess Allura but if she's a haxless baseline 5-B, her loss should be removed.

Back