• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Rayquaza...again

>Making speed unequalized match when one of the character's only way to get a precise number is locked by the OBD

Well otherwise, Rayquaza via having more powers than just Superhuman Physical Characteristics.

Yeh Rayquaza just gets this via much supperior Versatility, Saitama only chance of getting any win is if Ray is on the Planetary range and Saitama spams shockwaves to the point of wearing down, but since this is a very specific scenario and none of the battle condicions facilitate that, I just go for Ray.

Ray for reasons above.

Also, watch out guys. There is a crazy dude going around who has no grasp on powerscaling and is clearly biased for Saitama. It's only a matter of time before he comes here starts going nuts cause everyone's voting against Saitama.

I mean, he thinks it's legit to equalise tiers for God's sake.

TeenAngel101 said:
Ray for reasons above.
Also, watch out guys. There is a crazy dude going around who has no grasp on powerscaling and is clearly biased for Saitama. It's only a matter of time before he comes here starts going nuts cause everyone's voting against Saitama.

I mean, he thinks it's legit to equalise tiers for God's sake.
Is that so?
Popcorn
I'm just gonna wait for him to show up.

Saitama through casual better AP output, and what means is he can bust Planet level attacks constantly.

Seriously nothing is stopping him from dishing out Serious Consecutive Punches. his seriosu punch didnt leave him winded at all so I highly doubt doing consecutive punches of his "serious" punch would be too much to do.

So Satiama only has range advantage which means jack shit in this given that Ray's not gonna be so far away to go outside his own range.

How is this a fair fight? Saitama, has...Less AP, less Dura, less stamina, less experience, less versatility, and...speed is equalized.

oh so Saitama is slightly faster. against an opponent that can safely attack from the stratosphere or whatever, yeah Saitama can jump and casually output his best AP but I mean since apparently Ray is STRONGER and thus also boasts higher durability, this just seems like a stomp.

Why is Rayquaza planet level? I know he destroyed a meteor, but how was it going to obliterate a planet being around the size of the dinosaur meteor?

Back