• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama VS Popeye: Balderdash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
With Saitama now upgraded, lets see how accurate the Death Battle still is.

Speed is equalized and Parallel Universe Saitama and Spinach-Enhanced Popeye are used. Fight takes place in Tokyo, with both starting 10 meters apart. And before you point about the massive tier difference, Popeye’s Low-Godly Regeneration and hax should make up for it.

Who wins?

Anime Caillou:

Eat your goddamn spinach:

Disney buys both of their companies:

Battle theme

Even despite the AP difference, I'm pretty sure Popeye stomps, Saitama lacks any means to put down a guy with Low-Godly regeneration and, well, he's gonna get hit with one of Popeye's fight ending attacks like transmutation and BFR EVENTUALLY, even if it takes years its gonna happen at some point and even trying to go back in time to kill Popeye won't beat him, cause his past self can also summon spinach(also Saitama has to find him) and possesses the same absurd Immortality type 2 of "**** you, I can live without any body"

Yeah Saitama has no means of ending Popeye at all. While Popeye has several means of instantly ending Saitama.

Considering Saitama standard tactic against an opponent much weaker than him is to just wait for the opponent to do whatever, Popeye is definitely gonna transmutate Saitama. So it's not like speed equalized will matter

Popeye stomps

idk why this matchup is being put on here. I mean, Death battle already explained why Popeye wins, and minus the AP changes this doesn't change the fact that Popeye still hax stomps here

idk why this matchup is being put on here. I mean, Death battle already explained why Popeye wins, and minus the AP changes this doesn't change the fact that Popeye still hax stomps here
"Bro, you don't need to discuss this, it was already on the YouTube channel I like."

"Bro, you don't need to discuss this, it was already on the YouTube channel I like."
The verdict doesn't change if you post it here. Popeye still hax stomps, whether its by VS Battle logic or Death Battle logic it makes no difference. So there's no point bringing it up as it would still be a stomp. We can't even add it to the profiles. Also you are being incredibly rude.

I feel like making fun of a YouTube channel's fanbase shouldn't count as "incredibly rude."
Dude, the ****'s the fanbase have to do with anything? The OP literally made this thread cause of the Saitama VS Popeye death battle and the fact that saitama recently got some AP upgrades that would have matched Popeye's (before his own upgrades at least). Yet if the OP watched the Death Battle video, most of what was said there would still apply in this matchup.

Oh and the whole "Oh I should be allowed to mock/insult anyone I like if they are a fan of [Insert thing here]?" **** off man. Most of the people who are on VS forums have likely watch Death Battle at some point anyways, and even if people don't agree with how they do calcs, they are still pretty cool to watch and enjoy.

Dude, the ****'s the fanbase have to do with anything? The OP literally made this thread cause of the Saitama VS Popeye death battle and the fact that saitama recently got some AP upgrades that would have matched Popeye's (before his own upgrades at least). Yet if the OP watched the Death Battle video, most of what was said there would still apply in this matchup.

Oh and the whole "Oh I should be allowed to mock/insult anyone I like if they are a fan of [Insert thing here]?" **** off man. Most of the people who are on VS forums have likely watch Death Battle at some point anyways, and even if people don't agree with how they do calcs, they are still pretty cool to watch and enjoy.
I feel like me making one joke about a YouTube channel should not have you this angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back