• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs other..

Status
Not open for further replies.
PancakeEsterminator
Boros said it wasn't even a fight. Saitama pretended to fight. And he never put effort to one of his attacks. He also has great control over his power. He never killed a human with a punch. While its not clear he still can be high 3-A

It's not my point. I am not thinking about saitama power level i has just said " I didn't say that he is unbeatable! I said that in his ANIME,MANGA,WEBCOMIC he will nerver shown his real power because anyway it would not be One-Punch-Man, so when we take him form his universe i noticed that we don't take him but the stronger enemy so far. So my question is what sense has take Saitama vs other if then we are not taking Saitama..?"

Did you just say that Saitama's character is meant to beat anyone in his universe without effort and that automaticly means he can beat other characters from different animes that are trillions of times stronger then the ones Saitama face, because that's kind of dumb.

ChoseUsername said:
PancakeEsterminator
Boros said it wasn't even a fight. Saitama pretended to fight. And he never put effort to one of his attacks. He also has great control over his power. He never killed a human with a punch. While its not clear he still can be high 3-A
It's not my point. I am not thinking about saitama power level i has just said " I didn't say that he is unbeatable! I said that in his ANIME,MANGA,WEBCOMIC he will nerver shown his real power because anyway it would not be One-Punch-Man, so when we take him form his universe i noticed that we don't take him but the stronger enemy so far. So my question is what sense has take Saitama vs other if then we are not taking Saitama..?"
How do you know he won't show his true power even if he is against the last enemy of the series only? Other than assuming that's the point of the series, never mind Saitama slowly becoming less suppressed with each major villain.

Ryukama said:
"I mean Saitama is a parody character that is designed to kill every singol opponent with one hit and without efforts, in all his story he will never show his true force because if it will, the same meaning of OMP will be lost" How can you blame people for thinking you said Saitama is limitless? "He will nerver shown his real power in the anime/manga/webcomic becasue the meaning of his stroy is that he will always being bored with his fight" You once again have no proof that that is the meaning of the show and not you're interpretation. Or else Dora being unbeatable is my interpretation. " if you don't get it i can't explain to a colorblind what is red."
Another Argument from Assertion. You saying that your interpretation is fact doesn't make it such. Or else prove to me that Saitama is meant to be unbeatable.

The fact are the first episode where he is completly bored of his life, another fact his that he never seems worried about a fight, another one that while he is fighting he think to the discaunts and he nerver take the fight seriously, another fact is that 3/4 of any episode is shown how strong a enemy is, but then the enemy is killed easly. Another one the cit of boros.. i can continue, when all the clues take to a single way than the case is resolved, but if you don't take it, i can't give you the definition of a rappresentation. You are calling me to answer what make of red red? i can only say by his definition.

PancakeExterminator said:
Also if he was a 3-A there's no way Boros should've been able to hold his own against Saitama in the slightest which he did (even if Saitama was holding back). Also why would Saitama have a "serious series" where he puts effort into his strikes if those should be literally effortless if he has infinite power?
All Boros said was that Saitama held back. https://gyazo.com/d30ea5f8e5dd6c62aecdff04c2af08f5 That doesn't mean that he could've one shot Boros had he gone 100%. Also he did take damage from Boros. I guess Saitama controlling his power even to a nonexistant degree against Boros but the fact that he puts more effort into some punches that should be effortless than others that should be effortless makes no sense. The possibility is there but I do not think it's likely.

Aimenaltair said:
Did you just say that Saitama's character is meant to beat anyone in his universe without effort and that automaticly means he can beat other characters from different animes that are trillions of times stronger then the ones Saitama face, because that's kind of dumb.

I never said that D:

ChoseUsername said:
Ryukama said:
"I mean Saitama is a parody character that is designed to kill every singol opponent with one hit and without efforts, in all his story he will never show his true force because if it will, the same meaning of OMP will be lost" How can you blame people for thinking you said Saitama is limitless? "He will nerver shown his real power in the anime/manga/webcomic becasue the meaning of his stroy is that he will always being bored with his fight" You once again have no proof that that is the meaning of the show and not you're interpretation. Or else Dora being unbeatable is my interpretation. " if you don't get it i can't explain to a colorblind what is red."
Another Argument from Assertion. You saying that your interpretation is fact doesn't make it such. Or else prove to me that Saitama is meant to be unbeatable.
The fact are the first episode where he is completly bored of his life, another fact his that he never seems worried about a fight, another one that while he is fighting he think to the discaunts and he nerver take the fight seriously, another fact is that 3/4 of any episode is shown how strong a enemy is, but then the enemy is killed easly. Another one the cit of boros.. i can continue, when all the clues take to a single way than the case is resolved, but if you don't take it, i can't give you the definition of a rappresentation. You are calling me to answer what make of red red? i can only say by his definition.
Dora as well gets bored with her exploring and never seems worried with her opponents, I guess she is unstoppable as well. Also just because there is stuff to support one's interpretation of a theme doesn't make it fact.

Alakabamm said:
"Insert HALF A BIG BANG PUNCH quote here"
Do not I repeat do not joke about that bs. Can we lock this or at least move it from the vs threads section cause at this point it's going all over the place

Dora as well gets bored with her exploring and never seems worried with her opponents, I guess she is unstoppable as well. Also just because there is stuff to support one's interpretation of a theme doesn't make it fact.

False Dora is never bored and the context is that she is in a cartoon for children where the meaning is clearly give a base knowledge of objects and place, with serenity(also the fact that it's a educative channel with no particular hiding meaning). You are supported a test in which you neither don't believe but just for the sake to prevail in this thread. You know what's the mean of Dora and what's the mean of OPM other way every book in this earth are written without a meaning because you cannot prove it. It's like to prove a definition what logic is based on definition if you don't take the assiom I can't prove it. For now I will finish.

ChoseUsername said:
False Dora is never bored and the context is that she is in a cartoon for children where the meaning is clearly give a base knowledge of objects and place, with serenity(also the fact that it's a educative channel with no particular hiding meaning). You are supported a test in which you neither don't believe but just for the sake to prevail in this thread. You know what's the mean of Dora and what's the mean of OPM other way every book in this earth are written without a meaning because you cannot prove it. It's like to prove a definition what logic is based on definition if you don't take the assiom I can't prove it. For now I will finish.
She in the past has gotten bored. Also a little girl shouldn't be able to beat a fox or a hurricane, maybe her prevails can be interpreted as her never giving up or letting other, bigger threats scare her. "You know what's the mean of Dora and what's the mean of OPM other way every book in this earth are written without a meaning because you cannot prove it."

So you admitted that an interpretation of a work is subjective, so why are you using your interpretation of Saitama to say he objectively can beat other characters?

No man the themes of a book are defined. If you don't take it I can't demonstrate you that a fact correspond to a theme if first you don't give a real definition to that theme.

Dora has no hide theme because it's made for a public of childrens that can't understand hiding meaning. If you give hides themes to Dora it's called mystification. I am tired and it's not simple respond in another language so good night.

MarvelFanatic119 said:
Close this thread, please. This is just sad.
And someone make a "No Saitama wanking/claims he's limitless/pulling the gag character card" rule on the front page please. This has gotten to that point in my honest opinion.

Ryukama said:
And someone make a "No Saitama wanking/claims he's limitless/pulling the gag character card" rule on the front page please. This has gotten to that point in my honest opinion.
God dang Squirrel Girl's more of a gag character than Saitama :/

MarvelFanatic119 said:
Ryukama said:
God dang Squirrel Girl's more of a gag character than Saitama :/
And let's not forget about Godman lol.
Goddy

Again with this saitama limitless stuff,saitama is as you said for all intents and purposes unbeatable in his own universe because that is what he is made to be and even when there is a final villain he probably will one shot him as well however just because he is made to be undeatable in his own universe doesnt mean he can one shot characters from other universes.The rules of his universe dont apply to other universes which is why we cant just say saitama one shots because that is what he is made to be because that is only in his own universe and has no influence on other universes.So when using him in a vs match up we use what he has demonstrated in his own universe and compare that with what other characters did in their universes to determine a winner.And so far the feats saitama have done only place him at planet level and subrelativistic+ and thats it we cant place him above that because he doesnt have the feats to support it yet.

DeezNuts1102 said:
someone report this to the admins, this is getting out of hand. He's just another common Saitama fanboy
he might receive a block soon if he continues, this is sad and pitiful really

Celestial Pegasus said:
Again with this saitama limitless stuff,saitama is as you said for all intents and purposes unbeatable in his own universe because that is what he is made to be and even when there is a final villain he probably will one shot him as well however just because he is made to be undeatable in his own universe doesnt mean he can one shot characters from other universes.The rules of his universe dont apply to other universes which is why we cant just say saitama one shots because that is what he is made to be because that is only in his own universe and has no influence on other universes.So when using him in a vs match up we use what he has demonstrated in his own universe and compare that with what other characters did in their universes to determine a winner.And so far the feats saitama have done only place him at planet level and subrelativistic+ and thats it we cant place him above that because he doesnt have the feats to support it yet.
Yeees i didn't mean he is unbeatable, i just said that in his manga he will never shown his true power neither now neither in future series, so I noticed that when we take saitama in battle we don't really take him, but his last strong enemy so far.. so my point is that it don't make much sense using saitama in battle.

You're making a great assumption by saying he will never show his true power, what if One in order to develope his character will make him use 100% of his power, because he never said that Saitama is meant to be the OP guy who one shots everything, also Saitama is showing more and more of his true power after every major villain.

Aimenaltair said:
You're making a great assumption by saying he will never show his true power, what if One in order to develope his character will make him use 100% of his power, because he never said that Saitama is meant to be the OP guy who one shots everything, also Saitama is showing more and more of his true power after every major villain.
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back