• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Saitama if he serious punches Kharn first, it isn't magically deflected or some Chaos bullshit, and he doesn't try to actually block Gorechild or something stupid.

Kharn if he goes straight for the kill with Gorechild, hits first, and Saitama tries to block and not dodge.

So yeah. Tossup.

At first I was going to say tossup but then I remember that Kharn's been fighting virtually non-stop for over 10,000 years and that Gorechild can ignore durability as a daemonic weapon.

Based on that, I say Kharn for his experience and his weapon's hax.

I vote for Kharn due to his superior skills, combat speed and experience as well as Gorechild's ability to ignore durability.

since distance wasnt speciified its...I think 4km apart or the max range that doesnt lead to one having a substanital advantage?

Also Saitama at multiple times has been shown to dodge rather than tank bladed weapons due to not wanting to mes up his costume. So he wouldl ikely dodge Kharn's chainaxe. Hes not gonna try tanking something looks as shapr as that damn thing.

Khorne would negate the shockwaves of Saitama's punches.

Khorne negated the explosions of a Baneblade round that took Kharne right in the chest. It absorbed it right into Kharn's chestplate and he didn't even stagger in novel.

well then this seems like another dumb stomp, people putting Saitama in ANOTHER fight agaisnt somone on the same tier level as him and they have a durability negation hax....why do people not think on making these vs threads?

Looking at Kharn's profile... Saitama literally has NOTHING on Kharn. he does not have superior skills, speed (due to equalization ) he MIGHT have higher AP and dura via his "possibly higher" tier listing and he has a much higher lifting strength....like that'll help.

I hate sound like an ass, but seeing this over and over and over again regarding Saitama is really starting irritate me.

Because durability negation and over 10,000 years of experience and actual combat skills unlike Saitama who is basically untrained are very good? One hit from that axe and he's dead it seems.

AquaWaifu said:
Because durability negation and over 10,000 years of experience and actual combat skills unlike Saitama who is basically untrained are very good? One hit from that axe and he's dead it seems.
I mean, every thread involving Kharn is a stomp lmao.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Erm, how is this a stomp because Kharn has Durability Negation and superior skills?

this is a stomp since Kharn has pretty much the same stats as Saitama, MORE HAX, and Saitama has nothing effective against Kharn since his shockwaves would be nullified by Khorne. since speed is equalized Saitama basically has NOTHING in this battle.

Looking back at it.... Yeah, it is a stomp. Just like any other matchup that has Saitama facing anyone that's on equal footing at him and HAS haxx

The issue I find with Saitama is that he's the most powerful thing in his verse by the virture of pure, raw power. That works for his verse but then you start to compare him to others of his tier and you realize the lack of depth he has in his capabilities. He's not a complex character (so far) in a fight. His story is not one of attaining ultimate power (like many other characters) but of learning what to do with that power (understanding what it means to be a hero).

So yeah, this is way so many matches turn into a stomp against Saitama. The world he comes from (with him at the top of the food chain) is just not as complex or haxxed as many other verses. If you can contend with his physical power, then there's little he can do to you.

Why would Khorne negate Saitama's shockwaves? Those aren't done through some magic, those are literally just him punching with enough force to create a shockwave. That's not unfair or some kind of magic, that's called strength.

Kharn probably does have this for things previously mentioned, like durability negation and his 10,000 years of experience, but I disagree with that reasoning.

DerpCity said:
Kharn probably does have this for things previously mentioned, like durability negation and his 10,000 years of experience, but I disagree with that reasoning.
Because Khorne only likes things that promote a fair fight. Ranged attacks of any kind are negated.

Khorne blocked a Baneblade shot. Negated the shell itself, and the explosion. Kharne was hit in the chest and never stopped running, never staggered, never fell etc.

@Aparajita

Do we have a reference for that? Because as far as I understand it, Khorne does not mind weapons created by mortal man. Guns, tanks, bombs, he doesn't care. Khorne really only despises magic or powers that that make a mockery of what should be battles of martial skill.

Because that feat of Kharn sounds more like a product of Kharn's armor and durability than anything else.

TheC2 said:
@Aparajita
Do we have a reference for that? Because as far as I understand it, Khorne does not mind weapons created by mortal man. Guns, tanks, bombs, he doesn't care. Khorne really only despises magic or powers that that make a mockery of what should be battles of martial skill.

Because that feat of Kharn sounds more like a product of Kharn's armor and durability than anything else.
I'd love to find you the exact page, but books don't have a ctrl F function. IIRC, it's in Betrayer by Aaron Bowden. Azathoth might know more

Can't Saitama just punch the ground or flip the table/city? Would that also count as ranged and thus be negated?.... Or if someone throws a boulder at Kharn?

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Can't Saitama just punch the ground or flip the table/city? Would that also count as ranged and thus be negated?.... Or if someone throws a boulder at Kharn?
Those don't count. Man-made ranged projectiles and magic are a no go.

But what counts as ranged. Hypothethically speaking would a punch that stops an inch from his face and summons a shockwave deal no damage or would it be considered close range? Would being on a flipped table/city really count as projectile?

In that case why does he have a plasma pistol then...

IIRC, the Baneblade's projectiles were totally nullified due to the attempt to fight strictly from range while keeping Kharn away. For instance, if you shot a pistol at Kharn while charging towards him for melee...well, it probably wouldn't hurt him, but Khorne wouldn't nullify it, since you're incorporating it into your up-close fighting. If you instead tried to snipe Kharn from range while staying out of his notice, that's the kind of thing that would be negated.

That actually clarifies some stuff for me, Thanks Az! Anyway considering Saitam isn't actually going hit and run style and just spamming 'projectile punches' ... I'm not entirely sure that that's 'dishonorable' so I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
IIRC, the Baneblade's projectiles were totally nullified due to the attempt to fight strictly from range while keeping Kharn away.
This.

Wanna say it could go either way. Khorne will NOT negate the shockwaves because those shockwaves are from saitamas actual physical strength. His shockwave isnt some type of special attack... it is just a by-product of his strength. BUT if Kharne does manage to land a blow with gorechild at any point its over for saitama.

Hmmm well given this info I'd say Saitama COULD win. his afterimages could mess with Kharn as I dont think he's ever dealt with anything like that? (I know F ALL about Warhammer 40k) and his huge range wuld great fantastic plus he would likely dodge such a sharp looking axe not wanting to to get his costume ripped.

AquaWaifu said:
Hmmm well given this info I'd say Saitama COULD win. his afterimages could mess with Kharn as I dont think he's ever dealt with anything like that? (I know F ALL about Warhammer 40k) and his huge range wuld great fantastic plus he would likely dodge such a sharp looking axe not wanting to to get his costume ripped.
Kharn regularly deals with Farseers (Eldar Leaders) who can create afterimages and holograms via magic.

Back