• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
XSegaTeamPhilosophyX said:
Thread closed because Saitama stomps since he is the One Punch Man.
Saitama isn't meant to lose, if being written by his authors, yes. But last I checked, the writers of one punch man don't control this site.

The argument that Saitama can't/isn't meant to lose, I not one that can't be used as stated in the rules.

He's at least negative 6-A for being able to destroy the planet where tier -1's (people, since they see tier 0's as fiction).

Being called roaring star cannon Doesent make you 4-C. Ever heard the saying the Holy Roman Empire is neither holy, nor roman, nor an empire?

Wait, why Gunbuster is 5-A to Low 4-C?

His profile does not have any justification aside from "being able Deflect 20,000 plasma blasts from Space Monsters simultaneously" which doesn't come up here.

if it means anything, it said that Sizzler's reactor (sizzler is mech weaker than Gunbuster) outputted 24 petatons/second. and Gunbuster have two sizzler reactor inside it if i am not mistaken.

the reactor used to power Gunbuster is called 'degeneracy reactor (shukutairo)'. and if overloaded (means suicide run), then it will generate 80 AU-wide blackhole. mind you, the 'overloading shukutairo' thing has only been tried with spaceship's degeneracy reactor, so we wont know wether Gunbuster's degeneracy reactor would also produce 80 AU-wide blackhole or not.

but there's possiblity that even if Gunbuster lose, it would take Saitama down with it.

Back