• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
SaitamaNormalPunches
How OPM Fans see it.

Saitama vs goku
How Goku fans see it

Sayain Saga Goku vs Saitama

Keep in mind Goku has speed while Saitama has power here. Nothing more than that I have to add except no OPM NLF's and Goku doesn't have the destructo disk in this saga, though he does have Solar Flare.

Vote Tally

Goku: 0

Saitama: 0

This is really unfair dude. Saitama is at least planet level, possibly higher while goku is at best planet level. Take away the destructo disk and it's a stomp.

KillitwithC4 said:
This is really unfair dude. Saitama is at least planet level, possibly higher while goku is at best planet level. Take away the destructo disk and it's a stomp.
He doesn't have destructo disk.

Also Goku has a massive speed advantage.

KillitwithC4 said:
Not really both have a chance to win. Heck Goku has a speed advantage a kaioken...or not. Is this post King Kai Namek Saga?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
KillitwithC4 said:
Not really both have a chance to win. Heck Goku has a speed advantage a kaioken...or not. Is this post King Kai Namek Saga?
This is Goku when he fought Vegeta

I'm not being the one to say, but didn't Saitama lose to Raditz before? (apparently it was removed, but I think it was speed)

"Saiyan Saga" starts when Raditz appears (Basically, the first episode) until when Bulma, Krillin and Gihan starts they travel to Namek

AidenBrooks999 said:
"Saiyan Saga" starts when Raditz appears (Basically, the first episode) until when Bulma, Krillin and Gihan starts they travel to Namek
Thought so just wasn't sure.

Under that, Goku would lose. it takes him until freeza to become planet level or approach that margin for hte most part as we can see in feats. he'll beat out in speed but his stamina certainally isn't shown to be as good as saitama's in this form. and Saitama has taken hits of SSS (suepr sayan saga) goku tier plenty of times thus far. and come out unscaved. including repeated punishment at that level possibly above (see boros). it'll probably be a long drawn out fight but end up with saitama. that's how I see it.

KillitwithC4 said:
The what saga? There's never been a saga in db by that name.
Thats because its more of a fan name for a part of a saga that doesn't seem to have a name. its just dragon ball Z pre namek

By his fight with Vegeta Goku is Planet level. His file states that. So I say Goku due to his speed and kaioken boosts.

Typhlosion130 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
By his fight with Vegeta Goku is Planet level. His file states that. So I say Goku due to his speed and kaioken boosts.
There aren't any feats to back that up however.
(Strong enough to fight and defeat Nappa and then later stalemated and overpowered Vegeta's Galick Gun that had enough power to destroy the Earth)

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Typhlosion130 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
There aren't any feats to back that up however.
(Strong enough to fight and defeat Nappa and then later stalemated and overpowered Vegeta's Galick Gun that had enough power to destroy the Earth)
Fair enough, but saitamas base attacks, are stilli within these extreme ranges above goku's in this era. and a single "serous punch" from saitama really didn't require much energy out of him. he wasn't even slightly panting or breaking a sweat after a "multi continental" (tho due to the context of the whole siuation I'd be leaning on planetary as its "likly" to be)

While goku requires a great deal of effort as the strenth of his attacks vamps up to that point. It really is a battle of stamina here.

Extreme Ranges above? Both are in tier 5-B with Saitama only having slightly higher AP due to the "At least" in front of his 5-B. We can't really assume Saitama's full power is so much higher due to lack of feats above that level. Plus Goku's speed advantage will ultimately tip it into his favor.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Extreme Ranges above? Both are in tier 5-B with Saitama only having slightly higher AP due to the "At least" in front of his 5-B. We can't really assume Saitama's full power is so much higher due to lack of feats above that level. Plus Goku's speed advantage will ultimately tip it into his favor.
Will it? Speed is a great advantage, but goku also doesn't last as long as saitama in combat in terms of stamina (saitama has yet to show any signs of fatigue. he shown it once after a whole day of running but after lie 5 seconds was back up to compelte normal). Goku's top end attacks do take a toll on his energy. A quite visible one. especially Kioken which he would lilky use in this era. Saitama's serous punch a multi coninent via visuals planet level via potentail due to lore (which I have to get that changed to actaully be planetary base at some point here)

he can easily send those out with out fatigue. he threw that out threw boros' beam splitting it killing him behind it (becasue he used all his energy and couldn't regen) Who's to say he can't just throw 5 of these things once goku's stamina starts to run down and he slows down and just win? Saitama does have that slight edge in durability and AP.

Who's to say he could? How do we know if Goku did not wear down Saitama and/or kill him. Goku pretty much outspeeds with Kaioken meaning his attacks are sure to hit.

KillitwithC4 said:
Goku is more skilled, has wider range, and can fly, saitama has none of that.
Saitama has some control in the air. he can be seen dodging intense voleys of cannon fire from an alien ship before knocking one back into it... while in the air.

aside that yea you are correct nothing I can say there.

Those cannons were massively hypersonic+, goku's sub relativistic+ at base, and relativistic with kaioken. Just pointing that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back