• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saints Row Revision.

Okay. Just finished Saints Row IV Re-Elected. Really great game, fun, crazy, and ridiculous, now here's the feats I found.

The Boss (If someone confused why I'm referred to the Boss as "them", it's because due to their nature of Breaking the Fourth Wall, Kinzie also referred to the Boss as "them"):

-Should get Forcefield negation, all of their superpowers is capable of negated every Wardens and Bosses' full-body forcefield.

-Their intelligence should be high or very high, have some knownledge of alien technology and can hack alien them to some degree, like when they hack the store and easily understand alien tech in Zinyak's ship. They also easily mastered aliens' weapons without any issue. Can also forms a good (and crazy) plans and is a master strategy.

-The Boss (and Zimos) can still remember everything when Dominatrix reset the timeline of the DLC, while other characters can't.

-Matter Manipulation, Laser Razor can deconstructs enemy with a single slice.

Every hackers and Zinyak:

-Should get plot manipulation and data manipulation, as the hacker themselves Matt Miller is able hack into the simulation to create his "story" of NyteBlade "Fanfiction", which Zinyak change the plot at the end.

-Powers Bestowal, by altering their code within The Simulation, Kinzie is capable of bending the simulation to her will and give powerful superhuman abilities to the Boss, allow them to easily traverse the simulation. (The Boss should also get this power when they has access to Kinzie, which in the game, they always do)

-Powers Nulification, Matt disabled the Boss' powers in many missions in the game, saying that Boss' powers is "unfair".

Ambigious feat:

-Matt Miller stated several time that his simulation about NyteBlade is an fanfiction "universe", but I do not sure.

Agree with all and the Boss and Ziyak thing would be Acausality of some kind but im not sure exactly which...

And yeah its not a full universe

So Boss is getting:

• Gifted intelligence (Able to use alien tech. on first contact, even able to pilot their ships without much problem), this is only for Saints Row 4 tho as he in previous games even suffers from dementia at a point.
Should he also get the powers of the hackers? He has complete control of the simulation so he should get the powers from characters like Kinzie and Dominatrix.

@Karmod Oh no i was talking about Satan getting Weathe rand Soul manip, he made a massive storm above New Hades and ripped out and sealed the Boss' soul

shit I tought he was getting some well desrved soulhax

Should he also get the powers of the dominatrix? Most notably her Power Null. Space-Time Manip. and Reality Warping.

Thanks for the inputs.

@KarmodF

If is the end of Saints Row IV, yes, I think, they has full control of the fleet, then they should be comparable to Zinyak at this point.

So Space-Time Manip and Reality Warping seems reasonable to me.

Yeah most of the Dominatrix's power comes from her mastery of the Simulation which I remember Kinzie mentioning before the final mission that Boss had finally achive + his control of the fleet.

Back