• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Regen Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seiya will become 3-A through miracles through that feat and to others.

He literally has a statement that his max Cosmos = Big Bang in the other Light Novel which takes place after the Poseidon Arc.

So there's a clear progression of what Seiya can do with Miracles.

He would be higher up in 3-A though, right? Because the pillars barely got affected by even the Libra Weapons.

One small question. This Mid godly regen isnt useful in battle when applied to their true bodies, right? (Hades as an example).

Off topic, didn't Saint Seiya get a new anime awhile back? I tinkle I forgot about the name but if i recall correctly I think Saturn was in it.

KiraKQ said:
Have you found the entire novel Matt? I've been looking for it in any language to no avail.
The current novel, Golden Age, is currently being translated to spanish. Only gone to page 53 or so.

@Knight

Omega

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Off topic, didn't Saint Seiya get a new anime a while back? I tinkle I forgot about the name but if i recall correctly I think Saturn was in it.
Yes, it's Saint Seiya Omega.

Matthew Schroeder said:
KiraKQ said:
Have you found the entire novel Matt? I've been looking for it in any language to no avail.
The current novel, Golden Age, is currently being translated to spanish. Only gone to page 53 or so.
@Knight

Omega
Is that where the 3-A Gold Saint statement is from? And the Saints Fists > Nukes is from?

Can anyone answer me, please?

PaChi2 said:
One small question. This Mid godly regen isnt useful in battle when applied to their true bodies, right? (Hades as an example).

Of course, of course. Just wanted to make sure. That should be noted (if it isnt yet).

Thanks.

Does this only apply to Gods or to every user of Divine Cosmos? Titans too? Typhon? so on, so on?

So wtf? Why is Zeus a bad guy? He's supposed to have lost interest in the mortal plane and humanity, so why the **** did he choose to go make war on his daughter over the very thing he gave to her in the first place? Also what caused Aiolos to become evil and start invading the main timeline?

On the gods' pages should it be noted that if their body, soul, and all hosts they could occupy are killed they take time to regenerate? Either as a weakness or a note.

Also, again shouldn't they have type 6 immortality as well since they can body hop to a host body?

Some questions

1. Is this applicable to only the Gods or all 9th-sense users?

2. Is this applicable to all the Gods or only the Greek Gods? We have the Norse Odin, the Egyptian Ra, the Roman Saturn, Aztec White Tezcatlipoca and Black Tezcatlipoca as well as Lucifer and Abrahamic GOD already in there.

3. If Gods of the same concept clash against each other they are effectively stalemate forever, yes? For example, Chronos vs Saturn vs Cronus vs Kairos?

1. Only Gods.

2. Don't mix up Canon and Anime Continuities. It obviously doesn't apply to Movie Villains and Omega for the same reason stuff from Super doesn't apply to GT

3. No, Chronos is explicitly stronger than other gods of time and Apollo is probably stronger than Hyperion.

@Matthew Schroeder

If my memory serve, Ra is from Saint Seiya Episode G and both the White Tezcatlipoca and Black Tezcatlipoca are from Lost Canvas.

I don't think it scales to them. Episode G and Lost Canvas clearly portray the non-Greek Gods as much weaker.

RoyGundam said:
Wait, shouldn't Aiolos get a massive upgrade as well ? 9th Sense, kills Zeus (who is 2B) twice
That's an AU Aiolos who doesn't have a profile as yet.

@Banlk, The first defeat on Zeus(true body and soul) was alluded to be from a super charged Sagittarius Divine Arrow with the Cosmo of multiple Saints and most likely Athena. The second defeat on Zeus(Aiolia host body) was due to Aiolia giving Aiolos the opening where Aiolos then unlocks the 9th sense and kills Aiolia and knocks Zeus back to slumber.

Yea, AU Aiolos/Chaos(or Lost) Aiolos/Anti Pope Aiolos(he's got lots of names xD) is probably 2C(at the very least low 2C) via

Stronger than universal characters like Nirvana Shaka, God Cloth Mu, Divine sword Shura. Only people so far to show the ability to somewhat fight back Aiolos' power was Seiya punching away Lightning Telios, same Seiya who is in a state of constant miracle spamming, Saga countering Lightning Flame with GE and uses AD to BFR Lightning Telios, Kanon barely blocking both L. Flame and Telios and then the GSs using AE.

9th sense.

Lightning Void.

Fighting while clothless against 3 Gold Saints, the Pope(Saga, Deathmask, Current Shura using Athena Exclamation and Pope Kanon playing defense), a judge of the Underworld(Rhadamanthys helping in the AE vs Lightning Void struggle) and it only ends with Aiolos getting a superficial cut.

Defeating Zeus in Host body.

well i agree with this and yes didn't Aiolos as the anti-pope reached 9th sense and used something like nothingness manipulation via lighting void?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back