• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Regen Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading this, I do agree with Mid-Godly Regen for the gods, wanted something of this level for a while. Though, wouldn't it be type 9 immortality too?

@Dragonmasterxyz

Saint Seiya Episode G Assasins

Read through the series like this

Saint Seiya --> Saint Seiya: Next Dimension --> Saint Seiya Episode G --> Saint Seiya Episode G: Assassins

Matthew Schroeder said:
Anime isn't good. (Gonna be afk for a bit).
The anime added a filler arc with Polaris Hilda and adapted the Hades arc as Ova's. Anyway i agree with this.

Gargoyle One said:
Anime any good or ignore?
It is long, it has aged rather aged but entertaining to watch if you are accustomed to the graphic style like Hokuto No Ken, Sailor Moon, DBZ and Voice.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Anime isn't good. (Gonna be afk for a bit).

your afk but the anime does have some good additions, and bad additions...

Good

-2 great theme songs (Pegasus Fantasy and Soldier Dream)

-Some fights are expanded, which depending on the fight, could be good or bad

-The Hades arc is beautiful in all aspects, legitmately one of the best anim adaptations out there

Bad

-Steel Saints

-Needless addition of new saints, the only ones I liked were the Lotus and Peacock ones, which still made no sense

-Pretty poor presentation

Overall, I want a remake of Saint Seiya original anime using the style the Hades Arc, Overture, or Soul of Gold

The manga has drawings .... Special, but not derangant (#Boruto Chapter)

Back to the heart of the matter before the thread dies

We are also getting a remake in CG. And as Matt has convinced me, they got some very capable people for it.

So...

Low-Godly Regen normally, Mid-Godly over time if the concept they embody still existing (No combat applicable)?

And Type 8 and 9 Immortality?

Mid Godly is clearly combat applicable. If the body isn't also completely destroyed, they'll Regen quickly like Zeus did. It's like Eternal Atoms but more extreme.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Mid Godly is clearly combat applicable. If the body isn't also completely destroyed, they'll Regen quickly like Zeus did. It's like Eternal Atoms but more extreme.
Yup. It's a shame Seiya can't get this upgrade considering no one has even destroyed his body/soul/existence in the first place even though many have tried xD.

I love how this series mixes their OPness with the plot, so it doesn't feel out of place. Kudo's to some excellant escalation.

Also agree with this.

Nothing much changed other than Lucemon gaining one new skill that is effective. It'll likely be inconclusive all over again.

https://i.gyazo.com/7d0e6362b0a4de22730b14ee850f2519.png

"Las personas no pueden adquirir en la dimensión de la velocidade la llamada velocidad de la luz, pero con una explosión de cosmos eso es posible para el poder de los Santos dorados, secretamente podr├¡an destruir el universo."
Translation:

"People cannot reach the dimension of speed known as the Speed of Light, however, with an explosion of Cosmos this is possible for the power of the Gold Saints, who secretly could destroy the universe."
From the new Saint Seiya Light Novel.

A tease of a new upgrade in the future? Maybe.

@Sage

There's a statement that the power of a Saints' fist surpasses the firepower of any modern War Technology developed by men.

So this confirms that Bronze Saints > Nukes, not that we didn't know it already, but it's a good backing statement.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Their Mid-Godly Regen is over time, and they'll "Sleep" duting that time.

It's that I was pointing.

wow Masami Kurumada is on the roll

So that means people like Hades just pulled a Seven Great Demon Lords on us

"Their Mid-Godly Regen is over time, and they'll "Sleep" duting that time."

Look at the OP. Zeus was killed in body and soul and still returned immediately since he has a host. If just his soul was killed but his body was okay, he would have returned.

You have to destroy everything of a god to make them fall into slumber.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I need to gather all 3-A Gold Saint statements / feats in one place. There's a lot of it.

I got the Aries Shion one on my blog (Which I have a 40% chance of completing lol)

Looks fine to me. It's quite the boost.

Also couldn't Seiya with miracles get low 2-C, he easily broke through a pillar which is supposed to be able to tank the destruction of the universe and was made to trap in Athena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back