• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya possible upgrade

FanSyst

Username Only
I think the five bronze knights, Aiolia and Shura should receive Void Manipulation and resistance to Void Manipulation. I think a Seiya variant could also be added with Amaterasu's cloth, which can reflect Zeus's attacks.

The Absolute Nothingness was what was left once the underworld collapsed, as a result the souls disappeared as did death.

%25E3%2582%25A2%25E3%2582%25B5%25E3%2582%25B7%25E3%2583%25B3005.jpg

"Has started. Can it be said like this? I wonder if it is time for us to pay for our sins? It is too late to die.
Where do we humans come from and where are we going? and how will we disappear?
"

%25E3%2582%25A2%25E3%2582%25B5%25E3%2582%25B7%25E3%2583%25B3006-007.jpg

"From now on the death of humans will disappear. The world that will be left to us humans will be THE ABSOLUTE NOTHING."

In EGA, Seiya cuts the Absolute Void product of the attack of Zeus/Aiolia.

02-03.jpg

"I remember you... Seiya... I can never forget you. You are the one who possesses the destiny of being the slayer of gods."

06-07.jpg

"Absolute Void.
Aiolia... I can't reach you with my voice!? Aiolia, I have a body that cannot fight... that hasn't changed, but I have something else. Even for such a desperate situation."

08-09.jpg

"Not once will I give up the fight!"

12.jpg

"The sudden light is cutting through the absolute void... this power is not human. Is it the light of a god!? He is a god that I do not know and that fills all this land of Japan. It is the power of that great god!?
Illuminate the sky, absolute Light."

The other four bronze knights were destroyed by the attack of Zeus/Aiolia, but reappeared to aid Seiya.

04.jpg

"It is precisely because you borrowed the power of a god that you were able to save yourself. With a single stroke of my divine roar your companions turned to ashes in an instant."

14-15.jpg

Shura can cut off Zeus attacks.

12-13.jpg

14-15.jpg

Slicing Zeus' lightning... It is a power that surpasses humans. Shura... that power is forbidden.

Last edited:
I reccomend using Imgur, or some other image uploding site where you can use Links for the images. Then highlight a sentence, and plug the linked scan in. It will help the thread look less imposing with large pictures, and make the reading faster.

I think there's plans for an Assassins key for all the characters, I think this can wait until then if you have no objections?

Edit: Some of them might even need entirely new profiles, so if these revisions are accepted, there isn't even any profiles to add the abilities to.

Back