• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

So uh does anyone know why shaka (who's just the reincarnation of Buddha aka not an olympian) knew of the 8th sense that the gods have but Athena, an actual olympian goddess that can rival the likes of Poseidon and Hades, did not know about it?
Care to explain why she didn’t know about it?

Olympian level Shaka was scared of Hades in Shuns body who bodied Ikki who’s well above Shaka?
You mean Shaka would've killed Shun-Hades whom bodied Ikki whom is above Shaka whom would've killed Shuns-Hades whom bodied Ikki whom .... (repeat for infinity)

Nothing is inconsistent, Athena literally activated the moment she needed to.

I don’t see what the problem is, the official website even says the bronze boys only awoke to the 8th sense due to Athena’s blood iirc. So it’s not like it’s any challenge for Athena to access the 8th sense.

I dont doubt you but can i have the panel for this?
I thought you said you read the manga?

Athena literally stops Hades from killing Shaka by bargaining with him… Shaka is nothing to Hades.

Shaka also cannot be Olympian level as true body hades >>>>> 8th sense Athena > 8th sense Shaka

She definitely has the 7th, seeing as aiolia says she’s stronger than every gold saint, and Shjima never felt anything more powerful than her child self. And the 8th for obvious reasons.

I just realized the hell in dbs bears some resemblance to the underworld of Hades. it has a lake with surrounding mountains, a fire/lava area and an icy tundra

Back