• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread 2

I agree with Tivanek that we should at least wait until the next two chapter being released after Christmas so we can determine about the Olympian and Titan including Ophiuchus.

But can someone made a prepared profile for the legendary 13th Gold Saints ?? If no one is going to do it then I will.

Since Paracelsus cannot quite heal Seiya's curse with his Azoth, I doubt the Crateris Cloth can as well.

Yea, plus Kurumada can stick with the Assassin plotline and have Odysseus just lessen it to where he can burn his Cosmo to sustain his life. Either way Odysseus would have to be the one to heal him, if it's to full strength then only time will tell.

Tivanenk said:
Since Paracelsus cannot quite heal Seiya's curse with his Azoth, I doubt the Crateris Cloth can as well.
Intersting, in what chapter did that happen ???

And Azoth ?? I guess, we finally have a Cthulu mythos in Saint Seiya.

Hm... how should we classify Miro taking a Galaxian Explosion, even if it wasn't a fully powered one?

Matthew Schroeder said:
I am thinking a revision on Gold Saints because of this split Attack Potency debacle.
Gold Saints seem to have higher durability than attack potency in general. And so do other characters in the series as well.

Question, if cronus is this broken how did the saints manage to defeat him? I don't care about spoilers plus the translations for ep g are trash so gonna read lost canvas first.

Aiolia fought with cronus only because he was buffed by Coeos' dunamis and Hyperion's too I think. Both are 2-c characters

Wait what, he isn't defeated? Is the story still ongoing or did another god/gods step in and seal him or something?

He pretty much defeats himself through moral realization.

But Aiolia amped with Zeus' Lightning and Dunamis managed to hurt him somewhat with a suicide attack.

Matthew Schroeder said:
He pretty much defeats himself through moral realization.

But Aiolia amped with Zeus' Lightning and Dunamis managed to hurt him somewhat with a suicide attack.
1. Moral Realization ?? Explain more please ?

2. And did Zeus really beat Cronus while he has his Souma ??

Naaa Pope Shion is Beast , I think he would win over Kanon. And wait in what serie did Kanon become Pope ????

Episode G: Assassin.

Kanon actually survived his battle with Radhamanthys. Skip ahead 25 years or so and he's become the new Pope.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Episode G: Assassin.

Kanon actually survived his battle with Radhamanthys. Skip ahead 25 years or so and he's become the new Pope.
Awsome, is there a scan for me to look at it. Because I might be thinking of making a profile for Episode G Assasin Pope Kanon.

OOO ight , thx scans of episode G assassin are late in french/english so i'm not up to date on it

I don't know about pope kanon's feat but Shion did give a hard time to Kairos in The tome 14 of chronicles

Nkonjo said:
OOO ight , thx scans of episode G assassin are late in french/english so i'm not up to date on it
I don't know about pope kanon's feat but Shion did give a hard time to Kairos in The tome 14 of chronicles
Kanon blocked two of Aiolos' attacks with his Star of David in the recent chapters, which is very impressive.

It is impressive considering Shion needed help with Kairos in his Gaiden, while Kairos looked like he could not bring out the full power of his human body like in unlike in the fight with Aspros(not sure but his True Body wasn't shown and even Teneo actually hurt him with Titan Nova). Plus Anti Pope Aiolos and Pope Kanon at least scale to Broken Bronze Cloth Seiya who can fight Post-Dance Sigurd albeit a downhill battle.

Back