• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint-14 vs Great Spirit Robot Teridax

Teridax's soulhax might actually be super relevant all things considered with ghosts containing the souls of their leaders

I'll wait for experts to talk about this though.

Ghosts usually aren't on the guardian, they only appear if the guardian summons it for whatever reason or dies. Guardians can also keep going if their ghost is killed, but their next death will be final.

How does terridax's soulhac work anyways?

It seems to be he can move them around

without the soul in the ghost, Guardian might just lose that precious resurrection

The ghost isn't there until the guardian dies. He can just shoot it a second time though.

However, his shot does have to get past void manip.

Honestly if Teridax's abilities are as good as they sound it SEEMS like he can remove the soul from the ghost and get around the whole "infinite resurrect" thing.

As it stands, Saint does have abilities that can potentially one-shot. Not sure what he leads with so I'll leave it at that. Teridax, however, with any AP attack will one-shot with that AP advantage.

Until I hear more from Saint's side, I honestly think Teridax could take this.

ABoogieYesSir said:
Saint-14 uses void manipulation=erase
Need to know the methodology of that. As far as I know, it isn't passive or thought based or anything.

His void manipulation is indeed not thought based and it doesn't have planetary range so he wouldn't be erasing Teridax with one attack.

Right.

So... for now, tbh my vote goes to Teridax since he has a valid method around Saint's survival method.

ABoogieYesSir said:
The most wierd void manip I see
You haven't seen much void manip. It's pretty common to use it for EE.

I mean that if he shoots like a missile or something and Saint-14 EEs it with the banner shield, it's not really gonna hurt him.

He doesn't really have a lead, but seems more likey to use void subclass powers as opposed to his arc ones, as that's what his helmet bolsters. Given the helmet, him starting off with banner shield doesn't seem like a stretch. It amps AP and durability (though he's still a 5-C vs a 5-A so) and lets him throw up a quite large void shield that erases things it touches.

How does soul manip work? Stuff like that has happened to Ghosts in canon, notably at the hands of the Hive.

According to the profile he can move them around. If that's the case then he could easily instant-null Resurrection and then sorta poof Saint.

I think some of GSR Teridax's powers can only be used on those inside of him; though I'm not entirely sure. Takutanuva could move souls, so GSR Teridax can probably do it either way.

Nice to see Teridax get some attention.

If that is the case then for now I'm handing my vote to Teridax. Higher range, and has a method to bypass the Saint's insane resurrection.

Back