• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon VS Pegasus Seiya (Rematch)

After hearing the arguments about the mid-godly Regenerationn thing, I'm leaning on Fate's side. I was always skeptical about this mid-godly regen but was too lazy to read the entire manga just to confirm it (or find the exact scans for it). Now that I've seen the scans where the mid-godly regen was supposed to come from, it really is not looking like mid-godly regen as complete existence erasure didn't even take place.

Anyways, I remember somewhere that for every match, we gotta use what's currently accepted by the wiki (hence what's in their current profiles). So following that, I'm still gonna consider mid-godly regen for SM even if I highly doubt she has it now.

So, with all that being said, I say inconclusive on this one. They have no sure-fire way to put down each other and although Seiya won't have complete resistance over any attacks SM could do at the start of the battle, he has his reactive evolution and I don't think SM has anything that can put down Seiya in one go.

as the Mid Godly affair was settled in another thread that she keeps it, I probably think to vote Usagi but I still think about it because Seiya is not easy to kill

Yes, unless Usagi has a way to put down Seiya permanently with an attack before his reactive evolutions gives him resistance to it, the fight won't end. And checking their profiles as of the moment, I don't see Usagi doing this.

Seiya AkA the guy practically impossible to kill XP

otherwise, there's scealing on her profile so I guess she can seal it but I do not remember that much in SM

Why does this thread keep coming up? In literally every Sailor Moon vs Pegasus Seiya thread it ends inconclusive bc neither of them can ever kill each other (permanently)

Sailor Moon's sealing is top notch, scaling from Queen Serenity who sealed Nehllenia and the Dark World to a specfic mirror.

And Pegasus doesn't have mid-godly regen. He won't be able to comeback if he's erased.

QPower said:
I vote for Seiya for FateAlbane's and Matthew Shcroeder's reasons
You realize that the reason for Fate was debunk, he himself said sue the regen is applicable Matt did not give a reason.

I go with Usagi for reason above

I vote inconclusive, because I don't see Usagi being able to one shot him, especially given Seiya's Reactive Evolution ability. However, if she takes refuge in the past, he doesn't have any means to really go and get here so it ends more in a stalemate.

For Usagi to win, she really needs an attack that would instantly (and permanently) put down Seiya because if she doesn't Seiya would just adapt to each and every attack Usagi has until Seiya makes them all ineffective. Sustained damage wont work either as Seiya has Regenerationn on his own.

At this point, noone is doubting that Sailor Moon cannot be killed by Seiya. But now I request that we turn the tables around. Can Usagi kill Seiya? I think not.

Seiya for the win.

With the 7th Sense + 8th Sense + God Cloth + Miracles + Plot Device style Reactive Evolution, Sailor Moon will have hard beating Seiya. He will eventually get strong enough to defeat Sailor Moon.

1) God Cloth- has it's own cosmo signature and it's own will which allows it to self-repair and can be recreated with more power. It does not just provide high level protection, it enhances the user's endurance, durability, increases speed, strength and amplifies his cosmo.

2) He has defenses from his 7th Sense + 8th Sense and his combat experiences- where brain/mind shut down/rape, soul targeted assaults and spiritual attacks, BFR, senses removal will not work. With the 8th Sense- it has Arayashiki rivival after death and comes back stronger and on top of that Seiya has full control over his body, mind and soul which allows him to be able to fight without his physical body or/and his soul and able to fight in other realms with powers

3) Miracles- through determination and willpower he can perform miracles and overcome incredible odds and obstacles and beat enemies stronger than he is.

4) Reactive Evolution- the longer the fight goes the stronger Seiya gets and if you fail to beat him in the early round then you are ******, he will only adapt to the combat situation and improve. Seiya survived so much abilities from stronger enemies that now Sailor Moon will have trouble against Seiya.

NOW if Seiya can't beat Usagi then Usagi can't beat Seiya either.

Inconclusive at worst for Usagi. She still has sealing, non-existence erasure and. Can even send information to her past self and precog.

Well, change my vote to inconclusive I do not want seiya to lose </ s> So :

• Sailor moon :4
  • Seiya: 0
  • Inconclusive: 7

Sailor Moon just can't win can she? Her one win is about to get removed and she's about to lose to Athena.

Gargoyle One said:
Sailor Moon just can't win can she? Her one win is about to get removed and she's about to lose to Athena.
Why would her one win get removed (I practically gave her that win lmao)

Iamunanimousinthat said:
Shouldn't Sailor Saturn's ability to reset a being and the evolution of the same to zer0 counteract Seiya's reactive evolution
He resisted Apollo's universal erasure and his absolute best feat was scratching his cheek.

Why would her one win get removed (I practically gave her that win lmao)

Because it's a stomp.

SM one shots now due to her massive AP advantage

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Well, she may not have a win, but just the fact that she stalemates Seiya already proves how badass she is.
It's true, her losses are by complete monsters in terms of hax.

Arceus: Detail is unnecessary, downright broken 2C. Arguably the strongest with unequal speed side from Digimon.

Dante: Well her High 7C form doesn't have much hax anyway, but Dante is self explanatory

Lance: EBF character, that is all.

I think he should at least be able to combat people with it because in the Overture movie, he was able to go toe to toe with Apollo for a moment. All of the Olympians have some kind of abstract existence related to a concept going for them, so it would make sense for him to be able to affect them at least in a minor way.

Gargoyle One said:
This fight was already concluded and added.
That said can Seiya bypass Mid Godly
Like Galaxian said and the 9th sense can enable someone to on those with Mid Godly since another 9th sense user, Aiolos unlocked the 9th sense was able to put Zeus down and incapacitated him into a long sleep.

Back