• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon VS Pegasus Seiya (Rematch)

Yes.

1. That's the power of sailor crystals.

2. Yes. This is was the power of Lambda Force. The power of Sailor Cosmos and the Cauldron.

3. That's not true. She's not talking realistically. She's talking symbolically. Sailor Cosmos asked Sailor Moon to destroy the Cauldron earlier in the chapter but Sailor Moon refused.

4. Same as 2

5. What's ripped to pieces was their star seed. The person who they were erased. Once the sailor crystals go back into the Cauldron they will only come back via reincarnation as a new person. The Lambda power regenerates them as they were before they entered the cauldron.

Especially since their human star seeds were destroyed by Galaxia:

https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/scanlation_smoon/smoon_act52/025.jpg

And you say she's talking simbolically based on?

Destroying something doesn't recquire reducing something to nothingness.

If someone is broken on so many parts you can't even see their individual parts, they may as well have vanished as far as we're concerned. Even molecular dispersion is way past the point something is reduced to small parts.

The most reliable characters all contradict this idea of vanishing from existence rather than becoming reaaaaally small fragments/being dissolved in the cauldron. Galaxia herself says right after the whole "vanishing" point that they "returned to outer space" rather than were erased.

Only reason I don't make a CRT out of this is because god forbid me going through that again but from where I stand, I fail to see this as Mid-Godly.

FateAlbane said:
Not really. Sailor Cosmos (not the one Eternal Sailor Moon becomes) outright says the Lambda power exceed her own and comes from every single Sailor Senshi, Moon included, combined WAY later when Chaos is already defeated and Eternal S Moon jumped into the Cauldron to meld with all others or something to that effect.
So she definitely isn't using Lambda power.

TPI at best.
That is was the lambda power.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/9bd34bba698cb7cdf0b012a55eb1d2a6/tumblr_ovhcnsIdgI1wyqlhjo1_540.jpg

TPI would not have made it disappear and return, TPI would have kept it alive while here, it disappeared and we even see its sailor crystal disapear, and it returned to the life as if nothing was

I recall that the sailor crystal allowed sailor saturn to return to existence even after are body and his soul is destroyed

Mid Godly in my opinion

Sailor Cosmos says in one scan right after that that it wasn't her power nor that of Eternal Sailor Moon who surpasses her who brought about this said restoration but rather the Galaxy/Gauldron itself. Plus, again, it didn't bring them back from nothingness, it brought them back from "parts too small to be found/being scattered throughout the cauldron".

@DodoNova2 You do realize that part is 100% unrelated to Chibi Chibi's case as it literally Chibi Chibi as Sailor Cosmos saying it in regards to the other sailors falling into the cauldron, right?

The real cal howard said:
The fact that Chibi disappeared, reappeared, and disappeared makes Fate seem a whole lot more right...
No, she disappeared and regenerated herself from nothing (her existence was erased)

I'm not even saying this out of my mind.

If you look at the scans above that's literally what they say, Im just repeating.

At this point is like going against the story itself rather than what I'm saying so yeaaah, not that productive for me. If you want to make some completely different interpretation, be my guest or this will keep going more eternally than Eternal Sailor Moon.

I rest my case.

DodoNova2 said:
No, she disappeared and regenerated herself from nothing (her existence was erased)
Wait, now gimme a sec.

What.

Actual what?

You think Chibi Chibi was ever erased? Chibi Moon/Chibi Usa was the one who got a TP to the face and went down from that. She didn't come back, she was gone, went poof, bye bye. Sailor Chibi Chibi/Cosmos was perfectly fine. There were 0 consequences. She never regenerated, NOTHING happened.

The real cal howard said:
Where does Galacta destroy their Star Seeds?

in her hands. She's holding and then she grinds into dust.

@Fatealbane

"If someone is broken on so many parts you can't even see their individual parts, they may as well have vanished as far as we're concerned. Even molecular dispersion is way past the point something is reduced to small parts.

The most reliable characters all contradict this idea of vanishing from existence."

I think you're confusing star seeds and sailor crystals. Star seeds are who the person is. It's their concept of existence. Once it goes back into the cauldron it's gone forever. And Sailor Galaxia, was shown destroying starseeds (Mercury's and Jupiters)

Sailor Crystals are indestructivble (virtually) but once their thrown into the galaxy cauldron they're lost and can only be reincarnated. Reincarnation makes a new seperate person.

Also, Chibi-Usa was erased from existence, starseed and sailor crystal. She didn't fall into the cauldron. She was immediatley erased when her father was erased.

(also know that, her father was curretnly dead throughout the entire arc, but she was still able to exit but not after he was remade and then fell into the cauldron)

This is why I said we should not apply any changes on sailor moon profiles until @Matthew is done with the manga, but oh well.

Iamunanimousinthat said:
Again, you're bringing that up with 0 evidence and it still contradicts literally everything they say.

GALAXIA herself says they are scattered to outer space right after the vanishing part.

We get 0 points in regards to this "Existence Erased" for moon and the others who fell into the cauldron and before you bring someone else to this matter please stay with Moon and Cosmos here as they are the ones who matter and this weird cross-scalling you're trying to apply to SM is getting reaaaaally strange.

FateAlbane said:
DodoNova2 said:
Wait, now gimme a sec.
What.

Actual what?

You think Chibi Chibi was ever erased? Chibi Moon/Chibi Usa was the one who got a TP to the face and went down from that. She didn't come back, she was gone, went poof, bye bye. Sailor Chibi Chibi/Cosmos was perfectly fine. There were 0 consequences. She never regenerated, NOTHING happened.

I think you're confused. Chibi-Usa was erased. And then was regenerated again insdie the Caudlron. What are you talking about?

That's literally what I just said. The point is that he was saying Chibi Chibi was erased and came back right after and trying to apply that to Cosmos.

FateAlbane said:
That's literally what I just said. The point is that he was saying Chibi Chibi was erased and came back right after and trying to apply that to Cosmos.
Ah, yes well If sailor chibi chibi could regenerate with lambda power, all he has it can

good stop us in before destroying the thread

DodoNova2 said:
Okay I will summarize:
it has been regenerating well

Anyway I would make a blog about it for more info
Way to cut the scans down.

The first part is literally Cosmos speaking about the fact that - as I already posted above and you are ignoring - they were scattered to pieces and also the scan where it was not truly her power nor Moon's who managed this but rather the Power of the Galaxy/Cauldron + All of the Senshi combined.

And of course Chibi Usa would come back when the TP was cancelled/power of the Galaxy did its thing to everyone, her father included.

That's simple timeline understanding.

Either way, Dodo is right on the fact that this thread will be falling to oblivion if we keep this Up.

I'm out, you're free to think of that what you will but my own position remains unchanged.

Way to cut the scans down.

The first part is literally Cosmos speaking about the fact that - as I already posted above and you are ignoring - they were scattered to pieces and also the scan where it was not truly her power nor Moon's who managed this but rather the Power of the Galaxy/Cauldron + All of the Senshi combined.

And of course Chibi Usa would come back when the TP was cancelled/power of the Galaxy did its thing to everyone, her father included.

That's simple timeline understanding.

I really do not think it's this, it's said Regenerationn, moreover their star seed was dissolved in the cauldron is their star seed = their existence

1. They were not scattered into piece. Cosmos doesn't say that in any of the scans. Only CHaos's being was ripped apart by Eternal Sailor Moon and his seed, core, and guardian became infantismely small and was melted by the Cualdron.

2. Chibi-Usa has Time Paradox Immmunity. What are you even talking about?

Mamoru was dead for the entire Arc:

https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/scanlation_smoon/smoon_act50/029.jpg

Yet his future self and CHibi-Usa were still alive in the future.

https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/scanlation_smoon/smoon_act53/014.jpg

3. Chibi-usa only became erased the minute her father's crystal returned to the Cauldron. Wiping out him, his future self, and her at the same time.

4. Chibi-usa was able to regenerate inside the cauldron via the Lambdow power. If she was reinstated by him being back alive, why didn't she reform outside the cauldron where dissappeared in the first place?

Well then make CRT. Cause, it's really something to try to revise an entire series during a battle, when through entire months we've been collecting data on it and disucsing it.

Anyways, Cosmos profile and Sailor Moon's profile stand as it is.

The main reason I don't debate this further Is because I know better than and the winner does not concern me.

Last time I tried to be reasonable in regards to this, you were legitimately adamant about debating Acausality for Chaos and the borderline featless/not even seen personally once Sailor Chaos when the whole rest of the thread was saying the contrary and Time Paradoxing Chaos to get rid of it was literally a plot point in the series.

I just can't be bothered at this point because I know I'd be wasting my time so I leave it be and for others to see who they think makes more sense, as I may make 500 replies before convincing you otherwise from my experience.

It's that simple. I leave the scans, leave the context, and then others decide. Safest option, less problematic one.

It's a vs site, my dude. I said my piece and it wasn't accepted. I moved on. You can't use that to somehow destroy my credibliity. Especially on this one.

Anyways. I'm making a post about the Regenerationn and the erasure. (even though there are tons of threads on this already) People will be free to comment on it and bring up any concerns. The comment section of this battle is the place to start claiming what if a profile is correct or not.

Back