• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Urgh...Dragon's gonna kill me for this but...Sailor Moon's abilities have a lot more going for them than the spear, she much greater survivability, etc. Only thing he really as on her is a pure stat advantage, but it's not by enough. Forgive me, Dragon-sempai...

The real cal howard said:
Urgh...Dragon's gonna kill me for this but...Sailor Moon's abilities have a lot more going for them than the spear, she much greater survivability, etc. Only thing he really as on her is a pure stat advantage, but it's not by enough. Forgive me, Dragon-sempai...
Quo Vadis makes that survivability null and void, especially seeing as it's in character for Gallantmon CM to start with it.

Quo Vadis: Attacks with his spear Gungnir that dissolves his target into electrons, and then sends them to another dimension/into complete oblivion by breaking the bonds of this and the other world.

Meaning with one move, the sends SM into an eternal state of unconsciousness. Not only that, Quo Vadis has a lot of AoE. https://youtu.be/tNpuCF0g8N8?t=158

Having more abilities is actually a disadvantage when fighting someone who has a powerful ability and is willing to use it at the start. Because as you have said against Digimon many times in the past. Too much versatility is a disadvantage.

But the Digimons always win no matter what so it means that cal was dead wrong ovo

Well, I forgot to match so here:

Quo Vadi is a dangerous technique that can bones a lot of people, unfortunately Usagi has several parades:

• Auto-Shield: this allows him to counter this attack that can be fatal by covering his body with a crystal and teleport all that is dangerous outside his field of action
  • Intangibility: it exists in a form of intangibility that allows it to be erased by the Galaxy cauldron
  • Type 8 Immortality: as long as her star seed is not destroyed, she will come back anyway (the disassembly will not work because she can reassemble her body in my opinion)
  • warn: The silver crystal warns the person of a danger so she can avoid
plus, all senshi can exist in astral form

more Moon start with Lambda power that can erase the non-existance as I said.

"Auto-Shield: this allows him to counter this attack that can be fatal by covering his body with a crystal and teleport all that is dangerous outside his field of action"

Has to know to do so. And he doesn't even throw the lance at her. And when the beam of light comes down she could also just flat out try to dodge, which is a mistake seeing on how it is an energy shockwave that is sent out. Shockwaves that deal no actual damage.

"Intangibility: it exists in a form of intangibility that allows it to be erased by the Galaxy cauldron"

All Digimon can harm intangible beings. Hell, Gallantmon CM's very weapons are non-coporeal.

a Warrior Digimon whose Japanese name is derived from "Duke", and whose English name is derived from "Gallant". It is a hidden form of Gallantmon whose body is clad in armor that shines crimson. Because it has fully released its power, its armor portions possess the heat to dye them red. For that reason, it is unable to maintain Crimson Mode for a long duration. Within its chest is its DigiCore, which sealed the "Digital Hazard", and when it discharges all the power in its body, a pinnate energy emission can be distinguished coming from its back. It wields a divine lance of light, "Gungnir", and a divine sword of light, "Blutgang", energy weapons that have no physical form. Its DigiCore is adorned with the symbol of the Digital Hazard, and its forehead and pauldrons bear the Zero Unit.
"Type 8 Immortality: as long as her star seed is not destroyed, she will come back anyway (the disassembly will not work because she can reassemble her body in my opinion)"

The disassembly won't kill her. Hell, Quo Vadis is not a killing move. It's the Ultimate Incapacitation move. It disassembles you, however, even if you can regenerate, you still are going to be permanently in a state of oblivion A.K.A an eternal state of unconsciousness.

"warn: The silver crystal warns the person of a danger so she can avoid"

Avoid this attack is not going to happen as long as she stays in the same general area.

"more Moon does not start with Lambda power that can erase the non-existance as I said."

I am assuming you meant does. Even then, how does it work? You have a source of this? I still don't understand how you can erase someone from nonexistence when they first haven't been erased from existence. From my knowledge:

Being is still existent=Existence Erasure

Being is nonexistent=Non-Existence Erasure.

"plus, all senshi can exist in astral form"

Nothing new to a Digimon. Especially concerning one of the Royal Knights. Especially the Royal Knight whose weapons are not even tangible.

• Regarding Lambda power, she just erase Chaos, the primordial void, I do not know if it counts as non existance erasure but on his profile it says "Can erase an abstract entity" so I can be wrong Concerning NEE
  • Auto shield could counter this, it does not act according to the desire of the user, but works automatically, it surrounds the user of a crystal and protects it from everything
  • AoE is not very wide, she could easily avoid it with warn
  • It can also exist in astral form so ....

"Regarding Lambda power, she just erase Chaos, the primordial void, I do not know if it counts as non existance erasure but on his profile it says "Can erase an abstract entity" so I can be wrong Concerning NEE"

That just means she can kill abstracts.

"Auto shield could counter this, it does not act according to the desire of the user, but works automatically, it surrounds the user of a crystal and protects it from everything"

NLF. Gallantmon here has much higher AP seeing as CM is far above his Base Gallantmon state. As such breaking this shield is child's play.

"AoE is not very wide, she could easily avoid it with warn"

It kinda is. Did you see the video I posted above. She has to dodge the Spear, the blast of light and the shockwaves. A simple warning won't help.

"It can also exist in astral form so ...."

To repeat from my previous comment. Nothing new to a Digimon. Especially concerning one of the Royal Knights. Especially the Royal Knight whose weapons are not even tangible. On top of even the weakest Digimon being able to harm non-existent beings. Being non-corporeal is as useful here as a screen door on a submarine.

• what I mean is that if the attack works, it will physically touch Usagi by scattering his atoms into another dimension but not his soul directly.
  • Regarding the auto shield, Good point;
  • and the time Que Galla throws his spear into the sky (... lol) Usagi can easily avoid, more warn that makes him avoid, more AOE is not very extensive, it's not as if it affected the entire planet.

"what I mean is that if the attack works, it will physically touch Usagi by scattering his atoms into another dimension but not his soul directly."

This attack not only effects the physical body, but the being's very consciousness as well.

"and the time Que Galla throws his spear into the sky (... lol) Usagi can easily avoid, more warn that makes him avoid, more AOE is not very extensive, it's not as if it affected the entire planet."

You're assuming Usagi will automatically just move outside the planet. For all you know she will just move aside. Not to mention Gallantmon can easily spam Quo Vadis and follow Usagi wherever she goes. Also look at his range. She is more likely to stay in his general area as well. Something in which will cost her the fight.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
This attack not only effects the physical body, but the being's very consciousness as well.
It's a bit vague.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
You're assuming Usagi will automatically just move outside the planet. For all you know she will just move aside. Not to mention Gallantmon can easily spam Quo Vadis and follow Usagi wherever she goes. Also look at his range. She is more likely to stay in his general area as well. Something in which will cost her the fight.
What I mean is that if the danger comes from the sky, it just has to fly, it will not stay waiting for a big thing falling from the sky to wait OvO (to avoid attacks, it can also Fly into space in characters Even though she only did it once)

-Not really. It blatantly state it cosign the opponent into oblivion aka a state of unconsciousness.

-The big thing falling from the sky will create shockwaves. Look at the clip I posted. And if she goes into space Gallantmon can easily follow her.

Tbf, cosign (Idk why you said cosign. What, are you about to invest in something? ovo) to oblivion doesn't necessarily mean unconsciousness as much as it means well...oblivion. Link's Ancient Arrows say the same thing.

Though, this is a different case, iirc.

• so it does not affect the astral plane, just unconsciousness
  • the problem is that if he follows her, she could just lambda power (which is an omnidirectional attack) that will erase it,

-Gallantmon can still attack her even if she is in the astral plane. So even in the astral plane her consciousness is still being targeting and hit. It is even directly described as breaking the bonds between this world and the next...whatever the **** that means.

-This is assuming he doesn't just throw more lances. Also read his range and the fact that he himself has forcefields.

I will vote inconclusive, you just need to read the thread to see why I vote inconclusive.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
It is even directly described as breaking the bonds between this world and the next...whatever the **** that means.
I do not understand OvO

that comes to a conclusion, he will not be able to kill or Incap Usagi, his soul will always come back, his attack will not be able to affect his soul and the disassembly in particle

In each case, if Usagi attacks first, she wins otherwise, I vote as PaChi

Back