• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Before I vote:

1) Dumb question on my part because of the pic lol but is this Lumino Drago or is Drago allowed all his forms? Just wasnt sure.

2) Shouldnt we wait for the revisions to finish up before having a fight like this one (especially in S.M's case as she's a powerhouse).

I give it to Sailor Moon as Bakugen doesn't seem to have a counter for mid godly regen, Sailor Moon can BFR him.

Kk. Well the only version of Drago thats Low 2-C is Infinity Drago so i'd change the pic to him just so there's no confusion.

Alright. Well this form of Drago is definitely not killing anyone with Mid-Godly regen so its at best inconclusive.

@Gargolye

Drago can open dimensional portals and has BFR too so that isnt working.

Okay, Dragonoid has a lot of hax let's see what can walk on Sailor Moon: Darkness Manipulation Transmutation and elemental manipulation could cause some damage on Sailor Moon but his Immortality, Revitalization Regen peses heavy ....

Reality warping can be effective at the degree but will probably not kill Mid Godly SM The manipulation of time will not work, it is not affected by it Its power Mimicry may be interesting used to copied the attacks but will not affect sailor moon via the anti magic of Neptune Illusion Manipulation and Mind Manipulation does not work through its resistance. The other hax will not work because of ....... Revitlization mid godly intengibility and auto defense silver crystal Tell you that Sailor Chaos did not succeed in killing her (for info she has crazy hax)

Sailor Moon's turn: It is monstrous in terms of hax ..... Soul Manipulation is enough to beat Draco It can also seal or erase the existence of Drago It can also create spells to adapt to the situation Also it can also rewrite its existence thanks to the essence manipulation She can also create faithful warriors to help her It can also travel in time, killing dragonoid in a weaker form to facilitate the spot It also destroys the mind and the astral plane of Drago and transmutes it into moon dust I used only the capacity of Sailor Moon i could also used the ability of other senshi and Chaos and his spawn

Just to clairfy, this drago doesnt get Power Mimcry. Alot of higher level Bakugan hax is restricted for him in this form as he only gets them when he becomes Lumino Drago and beyond. Infinity Drago only has his own hax, the hax of the 6 attributes and the abilities the Infinity Core gives him. So he isnt going to be pulling all that stuff out.

However, I doubt Essence Manipulation is working as this Drago is one with the Infinity Core and I find it hard to believe SM can rewrite it. Same thing with erasing it. Creating warriors also dont help unless they're near her level. Soul Manip might work but thats assuming she can pin him down long enough to use it (And iirc the Infinity Core is a part of its holders soul, meaning unless she can affect it I dont think it'll work simply that easily). I also don't think time traveling is going to work either as again, the Infiniy Core can easily affect space-time via dimensional disturbance and its literally the very source of all positive energy in the Bakugan verse. It's not something that can just be destroyed, its a part of the verse. As a matter of fact is SM resistant/immune to purifying? Because the core's positive energy can be used to purify a targets evil and fighting intent.

Sailor moon is the purest of her universe, she has also found the existential response to accede to the lambda power that rewrote the integrality of her universe and to repair the continium space time

The warriors it can create (for example pluto) can for example time stop the universe as well as being massively distorting the space time It can seal it or sleep it 1000 years

Yes but just because she is the purest doesnt mean she's immune to being purified of any intent she has towards fighting an opponent. Thats why I asked if she can stop that, because if not Drago can just use the Infinity Core to take away her intent to fight him and make her forfeit/leave.

Back