• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I want to give this to Sailor Moon hi-dff but only because she adept at not only matching Chaos manipulation but can destroy and purge from existence the very concept of Chaos.

Well, I'll start by making arguments with what's on the profiles

Dracula

• Despite the fact that Dracula a lot of hax, he can not kill her but let's see the things that may be useful:
Conceptual Manipulation: This is the most powerful hax that Dracula has, it depends which dracula uses it because it can really pose difficulties to the magical girl

Void Manipulation / Existence Erasure: This hax too can pause problems but seen that it is Lambda Usagi, it will not work.

Chaos Manipulation: This powerful hax is useful but not conclusive against Sailor Moon

Soul Manipulation: Same for this

and other hax like reality warping and a good range of hax to overload Sailor Moon

The real problem here is that Dracula has Mid Godly and Immortality which makes it practically impossible to kill.

Sailor Moo

• let's go to sailor moon now, let's see if she can kill Dracula or any other
Astral Manipulation: Useful as it could destroy the soul of Dracula but mid godly makes this ineffective

Existence Erasure: A powerful ability but will not work face dracula who own Mid Godly

Purification Power: I wonder if it will work ....? OvO

Sealing: if sailor moon can not kill it, it could just seal it

Absorption: It could also work

Sleep Manipulation: This too could work against dracula (I do not know the verse so do not hesitate to tell me if it would work or not)

Time Travel: the easiest way to win, travel back in time to kill Dracula from the past or something like

Lambda Power: The ultimate capacity of Lambda Usagi. she is really very powerful, with this ability she was able to Destroy a Abstract Concept, Chaos, with this, she could kill Dracula for good

Like Dracula, she possesses Mid Godly + Immortality + Intangibility (and a resistance Abused to existence erasure) which makes it practically impossible to kill, even dracula can not come to the end (it depends on its concept manipulation)

Conclusion
His two characters are Haxed and almost impossible to kill. Dracula possesses a better range, Moon possesses an extra stamina, Dracula can not kill Sailor moon and has no way to break it (as I see on his profiles) while Sailor Moon "can" put it down and can kill him with the lambda power.

Sailor moon Wins with Mid-High Diff (at worst)

The real cal howard said:
Darn. I wanted to wait for Matt... I might have to post something myself...
no it is not serious, expect matt, we have all our time OvO moreover, I know nothing about dracula conceptual manipulation, I just look at its stats, nothing else so some point may be false

I am going to wank sailor moon cuz she has way more fabolous hair. (In all seriousness, I think I will vote Dracula via just experience) I am going to go occams razor and assume their hax are just downright similar, and even setting that aside... dracula has more experience then Sailor Moon and generally speaking, will be more open up with his hax compared to Sailor.

I can come up with a serious reason later though and going indepth of draculas abilities, but I think this is good enough imo.

Back