• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when it has the advantage, against a stronger person, it will be destabilized (logic ect ...) besides I would like to see the scan of these

No she won't. Her attitude is the same as the Crimson Moon, and he knows that there are beings stronger than him. Also in Kagetsu Tohya when Roa mentioned that Altrouge surpassed him in a way because she has Primate Murder Crimson Moon didn't care too much.

And as I said she plays to win and goes for the best option to destroy you. This includes to one-up you.

I forgot this match up, it's time to resume, I continue to vote for SM cAR /

• First: the maximum distance is 4 Km, Arceuid can not use Transmutation unless close, While Usagi can attack at absurd distance, here it has an advantage, that of distance
  • Secondly: She can possibly be warned of the danger and move away to attack just after
  • Third: Auto Shield allows it to protect itself from attack, and to teleport the target further
  • Fourth: A blow = Win for Usagi here.
I continue to vote Usagi

Bruh are you even reading what I'm typing?

1. She. Has. Planetary. Range. 3rd time we've had to tell you.

2. Wat...? You said she leads with Erasure, why are you NOW saying that warn will make her dodge an attack that, again has planetary range, and two, doesn't Travel distance

3. Auto shield has protected from Matter Destruction and transmutation?

4. Not really.

• "planetary with Marble Phantasm" and ...... it's not Transmute / Matter destruct
  • the Silver Crystal has a Consciousness and acts by itself, he warned of the danger, I already said it I believe
  • Matter Destruction & Existance Erasure.

Wrong.

"At least planetary Range as Archetype Earth"

4B is Archetype Earth.

2. So what does she do? Lead with Erasure or dodge or run away? You're giving me multiple different stories here.

3. Okay, won't happen first.

• this ability was only used against close enemies if I'm not mistaken, so to say that this ability works on a person that it can not possibly see is incoherent
  • yes I think I made a mistake, she will probably start with Erasure, she probably will not take warn, that did not happen in the face of death phantom
  • Nani?!

1. Make a CRT then, her range is planetary on her page, and where are you getting this from. And even then, SBA makes them in range to attack eachother, not at 4km.

2. You've been saying she will run away multiple times and even the Erasure scans show it has a charge Time and she chants.

Okay

Change my vote to Inconclusive, both of these instantly kills

I'd like to see the scan of Transmute, I do not know how to proceed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back